Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'

Fresh! New In BOX. Will ship in 1 day. SKU:ADIB00NETKGB2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'!
Pineville, NC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Oh how beautifully subtle this cologne is! It evokes thoughts of the beach and has a slightly green scent mixed in ( slightly herbal). This is not a flowery or fruity or frilly girly scent- it’s a beautifully clean subtle scent that is sophisticated but not complicated. I wear almost everyday and get compliments constantly. This is not an in your face scent either- but makes people lean into you to see what smells so good! This cologne will always be in my fragrance collection- it’s that good! ( Jo Malone has many other beautiful scents also you can try if you like more sweet scents- check out Peony and Blush Suede and the Honeysuckle scent which I also have 😊)[product:jo-malone-london-wood-sage-&-sea-salt-cologne]
New York
I got this with a Sephora purchase.  I was excited to try it, especially since quite a few friends told me they loved it so much.  As for me, it's okay.  Not too strong, and definitely not flowery, but still kind of nice.  I usually prefer spicier fragrances, but it seems like they toned it way down in the fragrance.  I can't ever let a fragrance go to waste, so I usually mix this with another perfume, to slightly alter the scent.

Again, this is not a bad perfume; it's just not at the top if my list.

Again, this is not a bad perfume; it's just not at the top if my list.
The main thing I enjoy about Jo Malone is the fact that they are always coming out with incredible scent combinations.  HOWEVER,  what I do not like is that the scents are not lasting.  But,  I have not purchased a new Jo Malone scent in the past 2 years so to be fair, they may have changed that aspect and now make a more lasting fragrance.  I was just disappointed because for that price point, and such interesting scent combinations,  it should last much longer.
marrero
Some fragrances announce your presence before you enter the room. This is NOT one of those. This fragrance is soft. The cedar is very subtle. This is the type of fragrance that thrives on the spring. If you give someone a hug while wearing this, they will never forget you. I would appreciate it more if it were a little stronger and lasted a little longer. However, I think that's a signature of Job Malone. Just barely their but when you get a whiff your hooked
Ypsilanti, MI
Good lord I’m obsessed! This fragrance was so unexpectedly good. For $120 for the large size it is more than worth it. It’s definitely a lighter scent and works well in the summer. I bought this fragrance on a whim before a trip to Jamaica. I wanted something light and airy but also had some staying power on the beach. This did not disappoint! After a day at the beach I could still smell it on me. A very little bit with this one does go a long way. I also layered this with another jo Malone fragrance and it balanced very well. I highly recommend.
Chula Vista, CA
Smells like I-just-stepped-out-of-the-shower kinda-thing. This is the best scent for me, among their other bestsellers. I opted for the travel spray because, I only like it small and change into another fragrance especially if I am gifted one. I'm a first time user but, I have been hearing a lot of good things about it. I even gifted my friends with this last Christmas.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my favorite “natural” perfume. It smells soooo good and I love that it’s not made with synthetic fragrances but rather essential oils, so if you have issues with synthetic perfumes this is the product for you. Only downside is, because there’s no synthetics, it’s pricy and you have to apply numerous times throughout the day
Very fresh scent, very crisp and is balanced amazingly well with the sage.  This scent is perfect for warm weather, cold weather, daytime or the office. It's an anytime type of scent. Sadly the lasting power is just not there. You are looking at under two hours before you need to spray another tiny little bit.
Vancouver, WA
This is my all-time favorite cologne. I use it every day almost and can't get enough of it. It s pricy but totally worth it. You can spray yourself once and smell good all day. I love all of there cologne scents. Alo what I like is that you can wear this cologne all year round most of them are not seasonal.
Camarillo, CA
I absolutely love the Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne by Jo Malone. It's a fresh woodsy scent that is not too masculine. I often wear more amber, tobacco type scents and this is now my go to scent for a crisper, lighter feel. I get stopped each and every time I wear this scent. I simply adore it.

Looking for your answer?