Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'

Fresh! New In BOX. Will ship in 1 day. SKU:ADIB00NETKGB2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'!
Tacoma, WA
I love the smell, I wish it would last longer, in my opinion it only lasts a few hours
New Castle, DE
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Julia S.
This is the most perfect smell in the world! My favorite perfumes, I would love to use them all my life. BUT! they are completely unstable ... The smell is felt for about 3-4 hours, and then on the clothes. On the body for 1-2 hours. I am VERY SAD! Such a perfect smell ... Tart aroma of sea and salt, musky woody ... as if visited the beach in autumn. It’s is so beautiful and so sad 😭 If they make it fragrance in a more stable format, I will buy it without hesitation. But this instability is in all Jo Malone perfumes, as I understand it. VERY SAD
I love Jo Malone cologne's, they have some of the most unique smells out there.  I received this as a free gift with my Sephora purchase and it's a great little travel buddy.  This one is particularly fresh and crisp with a hint of sass.  My favorite Jo Malone is hands down, the pomegranate noir.  Ain't Cheap but it's worth it!
This is extemtl earthy smell. This was my first unisex perfume, it was interesting discovering that because at the start I couldn't figure out who it's for! But I really enjoy wearing for night outs and date nights. It lasts a long time and it's not your typical perfume.
Dubai, Dubai
the best Jo Malone scent ever! I have a very bad case of allergy when it comes t perfumes or colognes but with this one, it seems like it does not make my nose feel funny! very highly recommended because you don't need to layer this with the other scents of JM.
Toronto
Got this as a birthday gift from Sephora, and I am in love! The scent is light enough so that it isn't overbearing, but has nice beachy and floral notes to it that comes through and lasts throughout the day. Definitely something I would splurge on when I have the budget!
a little bit on the pricey side but totally worth every penny. appealing to everyone. rich undertones and packs a lasting power punch. with such a boss like sent it does not give you a headache and lasts all day. would highly recommend to friends and family.
Dakhla
Frankly, I have heard a lot about this product and all of it is positive that it smells wonderful in myself . I wish the scent lasts longer, it fades rather fast, but it just smells so great.Love this scent; it can be for men or women, unisex.  It's classic and clean scent
Toronto, ON
Totally unisex. My mother owns this. I bought it for her birthday. She loves it. Wears it on special occasions. Reminds me if the summer breeze and the crisp ocean air. One of a kind. Buy this if you can.
This scent stays on your skin all day, and even if I sometimes stop hearing it, it happened to me several times to hear me say "what smell do you have?" even after several hours of wearing it. The packaging is disarmingly simple and unique. i'll by it again!!

Looking for your answer?