Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'

Fresh! New In BOX. Will ship in 1 day. SKU:ADIB00NETKGB2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'!
Louisville
LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!!!  Please don't ever change it.  I don't care about the price or anything I will buy this forever.
Chamblee, GA
I don’t know how to describe this scent, but I’m obsessed. I sometimes later it with a fruity Jo Malone scent if I want a more feminine vibe.
The natural, earthy smell of Jo Malone perfumes are what draw me in. I love that it can be unisex and I love how it’s not too overpowering.
Chester
Smelled amazing on my husband, had a weird reaction with my pH and smelled like the dentists office. Very strange! Not the products fault.
PORTLAND, OR
I didn't wear this every day because I feel it's a little perfume-y for me, but I like it as a fresh scent to spritz when I'm at home.
San Diego, CA
Love this scent for everyday use. I use it when spending the day running errands and I don’t want to smell like a bouquet of flowers
Mount kisco , NY
One of my favorites perfumes! Smells so good and it's long lasting. The price is a little bit expensive but totally worth it!! :)
Antelope, CA
Again one of my fav unisex scents.. love that it is so fresh and a bit of boldness added for just the perfect refreshing smell.
Dallas, TX
Reacts to everyone skin differently. Once it warms up it smells just like a better version of you. Not strong and just right.
Las Vegas, NV
This has been a new favorite of mine. It smells amazing. Not too strong. Subtle yet you could wear it during any season.

Looking for your answer?