MakeupFragranceFragrance for AnyoneJo Malone
'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'

Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'

Fresh! New In BOX. Will ship in 1 day. SKU:ADIB00NETKGB2

Do you think this is long lasting?
Is this good for a masculine significant other?
Start your review of Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'!
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Lindsay Y.
This is seriously one of my favorites I always like the unisex ones the most…for some reason but this one just works so well for me…. and my boyfriend wears it too so we both love it 😍 it is my favorite scent at this current moment and I can’t wait to try some more of their products
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Nikky M.
I first have to say I love any fragrance that I consider to be "unisex". This fragrance doesn't lean either way towards masculine or feminine. It's the perfect balance. It's a light woodsy scent that I absolutely adore. I have gotten more than a few compliments on it. Jo Malone has a cult following and if their other scents wow me as much as this one did, I can easily see why! Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne 3.4oz/100ML
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by audrey N.
As a London-gal part of growing up was visiting Jo Malone's flagship store in Covent Garden. I couldn't get enough of the wholly unexpected and strangely odd pairings this niche house kept coming up with. Every odd month I'd buy something with my paycheck here (even months were reserved for Penhaligon's next door!) Over the years I owned every single scent from their catalogue, even now I have 5-6 colognes in different sizes on my perfume tray. Thank you for this #voxbox, I already own this fragrance (sadly one of the few that I don't like as it smells like sweat on me), my favorites are Jo Malone London Tuberose Angelica Cologne Intense Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne 3.4 oz Cologne Spray Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne Spray for Unisex, 3.4 Ounce Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne 30ml/1.0 Fl oz. Jo Malone Dark Amber Ginger Lily Cologne 3.4 oz EDC Spray
Tasha M.
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Tasha M.
I was delighted to receive this as a complimentary sample from Jo Malone and Influenster. This scent is as unique scent that starts strong and dries down to a nice clean smell similar to the name. It is a pleasant smell and I would definitely layer this fragrance. I loved the packaging and I will continue to use this fragrance.
AmyF K.
Irvine, CA
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by AmyF K.
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by AmyF K.
My first ever Jo Malone cologne! I’m in looooove! This perfect fresh scent is so beautiful and smells just divine! I love the fresh notes, the scent isn’t overpowering or a lot, it’s just effortlessly beautiful and a fresh scent! You can layer it with another perfume but I love this so much I’ve been wearing it as it is and it lasts longer on me! I absolutely love this smell and have received sooo many compliments asking which one is it!
Sushruthi R.
Montgomery, AL
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Sushruthi R.
Amazing perfume,I feel in love with this fresh scent,iam generally kind of sweet and floral lover but this fresh and woodsy smells amazing. Good to try a new perfume. Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'
Eduardo M.
Sullivan City, TX
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Eduardo M.
Influenster sent my wife this cologne for free it's a unisex cologne but liked the smell ,the scent is more for women than for men in my opinion. Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'
Adriana M.
Sullivan City, TX
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Adriana M.
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Adriana M.
The smell of this cologne went beyond my expectations it smell so wonderful plus it's unisex will definitely be using it does'nt matter what gender you are you'll go smelling wonderful all day Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz'
Mary Kate R.
Austin, TX
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Mary Kate R.
I am loving this. I received this as part of a voxbox and usually don’t purchase Jo Malone because of the price point, but this is AMAZING. it’s light and bright and gives off a fresh scent.
Jenny M.
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' uploaded by Jenny M.
Fresh everyday scent I think both a man and a woman would enjoy this scent. It's not sweet at all and it has a good lasting power. Not a very girly girl scent and I would definitely not over spray this one. Thank you influencer for sending this to me complementary for me honest review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tonse S.
St, NL
il y a 2 mois
Raisa H. il y a 2 mois
I did. I loved the scent. It's beautiful.
Katherine L.
Liverpool, Merseyside
il y a 6 mois
Jo Malone 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colonge 30ml/1fl oz' ? This is my favourite perfume, Jo Malone wood sage and sea salt, do you have a favourite from jo malone range?
Amie W. il y a 6 mois
Edit: Ooops I thought it was about fragrances in general, not a specific brand, lol 😬 Burberry Her is what I am in love with right now!!! I also love Juliette has a gun, Not a perfume. I actually mix the two and the result is something amazing and unlike any other scent I've ever owned. Love love love them both! ❤