Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner uploaded by Mona M.

BY JO MALONE

Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner-Beauty see more...

Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got these little lip glosses as a gift and really like them, but they still make my lips feel dehydrated after an hour or wear. Most lip products do this to me so I usually do not apply anything, but I love the way this one feels like it penetrates your skin and it smells nice. The price is also pretty high ($30 each!) but for this product, a little seems to go a long way.
Sarah S.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this! Bought because I had a credit left over and I can not live without. It is my go to of all my lip treatments and love the smell and consistency of this product. Helps the the packaging is really pretty too!
Mona M.
DOHA
 Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner changed my perception on lip care products after 24 hours of my first application. It lasted on my lips for several hours( Without eating). It has a slight yellow tint and is slightly but not slightly translucent.It comes in a sleek black tube; I feel the brand has leveled up the packaging for a lip balm because when I squeeze it, only the needed amount of the product oozes out. I notice this a lot but I’m not sure whether it’s me or it’s the package design. My lips are so soft and smooth now; I apply it in the mornings and before sleep. It has a consistency which is slightly on the thicker side, it glides smoothly on the lips and stays put for a longer time, lips feel supple.Doesn’t give you the need to apply it multiple times during the day.
Victoria S.
I like this lip product. It hydrates my lips well and makes them soften. The only problem is the price is a bit high, which is AU$50.