Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner uploaded by Mona M.

BY JO MALONE

Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner-Beauty see more...

Mona M.
DOHA
 Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner changed my perception on lip care products after 24 hours of my first application. It lasted on my lips for several hours( Without eating). It has a slight yellow tint and is slightly but not slightly translucent.It comes in a sleek black tube; I feel the brand has leveled up the packaging for a lip balm because when I squeeze it, only the needed amount of the product oozes out. I notice this a lot but I’m not sure whether it’s me or it’s the package design. My lips are so soft and smooth now; I apply it in the mornings and before sleep. It has a consistency which is slightly on the thicker side, it glides smoothly on the lips and stays put for a longer time, lips feel supple.Doesn’t give you the need to apply it multiple times during the day.
Victoria S.
I like this lip product. It hydrates my lips well and makes them soften. The only problem is the price is a bit high, which is AU$50.