BY JO MALONE

A woody aromatic fragrance for men Clean, sweet, warm, elegant & inviting Contains notes of orange, nutmeg, bergamot, tarragon, vetiver & cedarwood Perfect for all occasions see more...

• Is Jo Malone really good quality? I'm asking because my mom, cous...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Adela C.
west linn, OR
Love anything Jo Malone. This is a great scent. Bought mine at Nordstrom, they have a great selection. They last all day and you can layer them over any perfume. They are spendy but worth the money.
Hailey T.
Review for: Black Cafe more...
Along with French Lime, this is my favorite Jo Malone fragrance. I got into JM because of Ingrid Nilson and my sister Lavernne, and I haven't switched my scent since!
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Love love love this body spray. It just smells so great. Definitely something as a must-have
Gessy F.
My mom, cousin, aunt and uncle seem to love these so I gave them a try and I must agree, hey are absolutely amazing.
Gessy F.
Is Jo Malone really good quality? I'm asking because my mom, cousin, aunt and uncle seem to love it so much.