BY JO MALONE

-A rich subtly scented dry body oil-Enriched with natural ingredients including sweet almond jojoba seed & avocado oils-Helps hydrate condition & soothe skin-Infused with a sublime fragrance that awakens the senses-Provides a sumptuous bathing... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hailey P.
I hope she is a great mom and she dad said she was going to come over today and then come home and she get back home to me go and go get to the shower and I’ll come back pick you up I want you and then you can come go home to to we have a nice great good morning I just am out
Ruthie I.
Ah, from where I can start? πŸ˜‚ The dry oil in Velvet rose& oud scent is a pure heaven for busy women who still like looking after their skin and love smelling divineπŸ’•πŸ˜€πŸ˜œπŸ˜ I may have used up the whole bottle in just couple months because I was so obsesed with using it absolutely all of the timeπŸ˜‹ This is a heavenly product!😍