Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense

by Jo Malone

Jo Malone LondonVelvet Rose Oud Cologne Intense, 3. 4 ozDetailsJo Malone London Velvet Rose Oud Cologne Intense. Darkest Damask rose. Rich and textural, wrapped with smoky oud wood. Spiked with clove, decadent with praline. Magnetic. 100ml/3. 4 fl. oz.

[user:maaynaa_maa] have you tried this perfume?
Has anybody found any good dupes?
Where can I find this cologne?
Start your review of Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense!
casablanca
I first tried Velvet Rose & Oud after a beautiful lace engraved bottle caught my eye in a boutique. The cologne has a really warm and luxurious scent (perfect for the colder months). I always receive compliments when I wear this fragrance and would absolutely recommend a purchase!
I absolutely adore this fragrance. It smells very luxurious, sophisticated and intense. It stays all day. You will definitely stand out from the crowd. I would say it is more of an evening fragrance however I have been using it during the day as well. The packaging is beautiful as all of the Jo Malone products. Highly recommend
A deeply intense, mature and sensual fragrance that lasts for as long as you need. I found myself going back to the store for months to spritz this on myself before finally giving in. Though it is extremely pricey as a luxury fragrance, it lasts for ages, and is guaranteed to be noticed.
My favourite perfume, period. It's long lasting and smells amazing, a great alternative to the Aqua di parma. I purchased mine through the online store and have bought it several times since. It's slightly costly, but completely worth it!
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
Best Oudh scent ever. It's very deep without being too masculine. Drenched myself in this on my wedding day and was still smelling gorgeous by the end of the night. The only downside is the price tag but this is a luxury brand.
The most sensual fragrance I own, it’s hands down my favourite JM , it last so long on the skin, especially when layering. I purchased in a jml store in Nottingham, I have and will continue buy this until they stop selling it
poplar, london
This is my number one perfume. It smells expensive if this makes sense, it’s a strong perfume so perfect for night time or a date. Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense
South Glamorgan , Barry
My Favourite perfume I wear daily Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense using the body cream first intensifies the scent - lasting all day & night long
Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense uploaded by thunya Y.
Ladies!! This is a must❤️ I love roses in genera, anything that comes in rose scents; I have to have it. I received my purchase yesterday, this perfume smells amazing. It is just like you could not help but to feel satisfied with the smell that it leaves on your body. I’m planing to get the dry oil in this scent. This perfume is amazing, it warm, sexy, kind, playful but not girly not like Victoria Secret scents kinda of thing it smells so classy. I can’t stop sniffing my self!! Somebody help!
This is my favourite scent! It is so sexy, so sweet yet deep! It boosts confidence 500% I love layering it with Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka to create a a creamy, sultry, seductive fragrance for office and date nights💕💕