Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense

by Jo Malone

Jo Malone LondonVelvet Rose Oud Cologne Intense, 3. 4 ozDetailsJo Malone London Velvet Rose Oud Cologne Intense. Darkest Damask rose. Rich and textural, wrapped with smoky oud wood. Spiked with clove, decadent with praline. Magnetic. 100ml/3. 4 fl. oz.

[user:maaynaa_maa] have you tried this perfume?
Has anybody found any good dupes?
Where can I find this cologne?
Start your review of Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense!
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
Best Oudh scent ever. It's very deep without being too masculine. Drenched myself in this on my wedding day and was still smelling gorgeous by the end of the night. The only downside is the price tag but this is a luxury brand.
The most sensual fragrance I own, it’s hands down my favourite JM , it last so long on the skin, especially when layering. I purchased in a jml store in Nottingham, I have and will continue buy this until they stop selling it
poplar, london
This is my number one perfume. It smells expensive if this makes sense, it’s a strong perfume so perfect for night time or a date. Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense
South Glamorgan , Barry
My Favourite perfume I wear daily Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense using the body cream first intensifies the scent - lasting all day & night long
Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense uploaded by thunya Y.
Ladies!! This is a must❤️ I love roses in genera, anything that comes in rose scents; I have to have it. I received my purchase yesterday, this perfume smells amazing. It is just like you could not help but to feel satisfied with the smell that it leaves on your body. I’m planing to get the dry oil in this scent. This perfume is amazing, it warm, sexy, kind, playful but not girly not like Victoria Secret scents kinda of thing it smells so classy. I can’t stop sniffing my self!! Somebody help!
My favorite cologne from Jo Malone. I could literally drench myself in this. This is a wonderful scent that never manages to be overwhelming, which is important. Hopefully this never discontinues because its a staple in my vanity!
Las Vegas, NV
Love the scent of this cologne. It is on the expensive side but it's worth it because it lasts all day. The bottle isn't anything special but the content is. The fragrance is oil based so that helps with the staying power
Colorado Springs
This is SUCH a long lasting scent. It’s a great fall or winter scent. Every time I wear this I always get complements. It is pricey but it’s worth it if you want to treat yourself! The package is nice and heavy. This was my first fragrance from Jo Malone and I will definitely try others.
Cambridge, MA
Such a gorgeous scent! It's certainly more intense than the regular Jo Malone scents, but not overly strong or mature. It's a beautiful and rich perfume with the nice touch of rose that I love. And the bottle is beautiful!!
This is my favourite scent! It is so sexy, so sweet yet deep! It boosts confidence 500% I love layering it with Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka to create a a creamy, sultry, seductive fragrance for office and date nights💕💕