Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box) 30ml/1oz uploaded by Antonia G.Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box) 30ml/1oz uploaded by Antonia G.

BY JO MALONE

The essence of modern romance. A voluptuous blend of seven of the world's most exquisite roses. With crushed violet leaves and a hint of lemon, it unfolds like a bouquet of freshly cut flowers. Surprisingly clean and sheer. see more...

Emily K.
Roses are my favorite flower and this perfume did not disappoint! unlike most floral scents, this perfume doesnt have a chemical scent and actually smells like real roses! i want to bath in this scent. its perfect!
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jo Malone colognes are definitely pricey but they smell so amazing that they are a splurge I'm willing to make. The scent lasts all day and I love how you can layer several of them to create new and different perfumes. I think this is a fabulous product but this scent does not work for nor.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything Jo Malone. Layers well also. Lasts all day on me. Rose scent is so heavenly not at all your granny smell. Very fresh and spring favorite. I picked this up at the London airport on a whim and have been a fan since then. Give it a try! you will not regret!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I love all Jo malone scents from perfumes to candles. I find that this red roses scent is good with la alters with another scent that really brings out the smell really well. Jo malone fragrances are made for layering so that works out great. The only down side is the price. Very expensive perfume.
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent. It's subtle And lovely, if you love roses this scent is very close to fresh roses. I got a sample and plan on buying the full size. Worth the price.
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
Received a sample of this perfume with another purchase, and it smells just like roses! It's not a perfume I would wear, but I love spraying my room with it.
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
I am obsessed with this perfume. I was out with a friend and remarked that I smelled rose everywhere and loved it, so she gave me a small bottle of Jo Malone Red Roses for my birthday. The scent is clean and true to life. It lasts and can be worn alone or with another scent. I am so happy with it. I only with my little bottle were bigger!
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Hands down my favorite perfume ever!!! It legit smells like roses..not the fake artificial rose scent but the real thing. Everyone always compliments me on this perfume whenever I wear it.
Carla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing perfume! You don't need to spray much and the scent stays all day. Love love love it. Would definitely recommend buying the red roses and the orange blossom together and spraying the two together. They blend nicely!
Antonia G.
Esher, Surrey
This seriously smells incredible! Perfect size for travel or just to have in your hand bag! Yes it's a little pricey but it is well worth it. It lasts a lot longer than most other perfumes and the packaging is gorgeous ❤️