Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box) 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Siena S.

BY JO MALONE

Skye T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely lovely. I love roses and the scent of them. This calogne is true to its name and not overpowering. I've only received a sample of this but have been a wearing it regularly so may need to purchase, & definitely recommend!
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
If you are a person who loves rose-scented things, you absolutely must sniff out this perfume the next time you're in a Nordstrom. You literally just HAVE to, and you will get hooked. This is the only perfume I've come across - and I was actively searching for my next rose scent at one point - that smells like fresh-cut flowers, as if someone just took a bouquet of roses and just rubbed it all over you. LOVE. At least to me, it has just the slightest whiff of lemon and honey, but its is predominantly a rose scent as the name suggests. I love Jo Malone fragrances in general anyways for their packaging, so elegant, and the scent is not overwhelming. This might mean that it won't last long enough for some, but I find that I can still smell it on myself around lunch if I put it on in the morning, but will have to reapply before dinner plans and whatnot. Since it is on the lighter side, I think this makes a great spring fragrance if you're into florals!
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite perfume ever made. I purchase this usually from Nordstrom, and a bottle lasts me well over a year. It's strong, long lasting and makes an amazing impression. I'm always being told I smell amazing and nobody hates the scent of roses. A little pricey but definitely recommend
Siena S.
Beautiful fragrance! Lasts the whole day and leaves you wanting more the next day! Makes me want to snuggle into bed all day!
Miranda T.
Freeport, NY
This is my everyday scent that I absolutely cannot live without but have to admit this is only for people who REALLY REALLY love roses. Literal roses and not just rosy notes. It's a polarizing scent but if you dream of wet, freshly cut roses from the garden then this is for you.
Eelsen D.
Corte Madera, CA
Been very loyal to this scent and this brand. I know that once in a while I should change up my scent/perfume but I can't! I love the subtle smell of roses. It's clean smelling and doesn't give me a headache. I have repurchased this over and over and over.
Tatyana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like the smell of RED Roses, it's a must have. It's really strong. It's long lasting perfume
Meghan B.
This is one of my absolute favorite fragrances! I LOVE the smell of roses, and this is one of the only perfumes that I have found that smells like roses without smelling like an elderly lady. The only reason I am giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is the price- $130 for a perfume is a lot of money.
Audrey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of the Red Roses scent; it's straight up rose. Roses aren't my favorite flower scent anyway, and I feel like I could make this myself if I just dumped roses all over my body.
Christina B.
Yardley, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best smelling rose perfume I have ever tried. Yes, the price is steep but it is worth it because it lasts all day long and smells fresh.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
Do you know how long jo malone's intense colognes last for? I'm Really keen on trying one out but want it to be worth the $