BY JO MALONE

The essence of modern romance. Inspired by a voluptuous blend of seven of the world's most exquisite roses. With crushed violet leaves and a hint of lemon, it unfolds like a bouquet of freshly cut flowers. Clear and romantic.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Note: Lemon

Heart Note: Scarlet Velvet Rose

Base Note: Honeycomb

This deep, honeyed note with its smooth, rich accents of beeswax, brings an addictive sweetness to the fragrance.

Skye T.
New York , NY
Absolutely lovely. I love roses and the scent of them. This calogne is true to its name and not overpowering. I've only received a sample of this but have been a wearing it regularly so may need to purchase, & definitely recommend!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
This smells of fresh red roses... a little like what my nana would wear but it’s gorgeous and brings back memories of old school traditional femininity which is just classic. It evokes memories of clipping rose bouquets in my nana’s garden and just brings me back especially on days when I miss my nana. I love this fragrance.
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
If you are a person who loves rose-scented things, you absolutely must sniff out this perfume the next time you're in a Nordstrom. You literally just HAVE to, and you will get hooked. This is the only perfume I've come across - and I was actively searching for my next rose scent at one point - that smells like fresh-cut flowers, as if someone just took a bouquet of roses and just rubbed it all over you. LOVE. At least to me, it has just the slightest whiff of lemon and honey, but its is predominantly a rose scent as the name suggests. I love Jo Malone fragrances in general anyways for their packaging, so elegant, and the scent is not overwhelming. This might mean that it won't last long enough for some, but I find that I can still smell it on myself around lunch if I put it on in the morning, but will have to reapply before dinner plans and whatnot. Since it is on the lighter side, I think this makes a great spring fragrance if you're into florals!
Jan a.
I love roses scents, if the are as modern as this one every better. I recently buy this perfume, it was a little pricy for 1 oz, but the rose scent is nice, almost like a mix of rose oil buy not in an old fashion. I can recommend this to females who really like roses.
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Hands down my favorite perfume ever made. I purchase this usually from Nordstrom, and a bottle lasts me well over a year. It's strong, long lasting and makes an amazing impression. I'm always being told I smell amazing and nobody hates the scent of roses. A little pricey but definitely recommend
Winly L.
This is my must have in my makeup bags, love love love the rose smell, it’s not a strong rose smell, but it’s a really nice soft light rose smell & last almost all day. I will never change to other brands for rose smelling like perfume anymore. Best part is my boyfriend love it so much, he can’t stop smelling me on the days I put it on.
Carla H.
Amazing perfume! You don't need to spray much and the scent stays all day. Love love love it. Would definitely recommend buying the red roses and the orange blossom together and spraying the two together. They blend nicely!
Ankita A.
Omg ! I love it so much .. I wear it everyday and little goes a long way . Got this as gift on Mother's Day and loving every bit of it and it lasts morning to night .. it's a great gift to anyone you love !
Emily M.
This is my signature scent! It smells EXACTLY like red roses- it’s incredible. It also lasts all day, too which is what I crave most from a perfume. Yes this is expensive but it’s worth it because one spray is all you need. Jo Malone products also make very nice gifts, I think anyone would appreciate it.
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Obsessed- this smells so good! It's very strong so it will last forever. I like it in the spring and fall. The scent stays all day. The bottle is really cute too. I would definitely get some other fragrances.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
Do you know how long jo malone's intense colognes last for? I'm Really keen on trying one out but want it to be worth the $

back