BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimJo Malone
Pomegranate Noir Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box) - 100ml/34oz

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box) - 100ml/3.4oz

by Jo Malone

A fruity fragrance for men Sweet, spicy, warm, sophisticated & bewitching Top notes are raspberry, pomegranate, plum, rhuburb & watermelon Middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, rose, pink pepper, clove, olibanum, opoponax & guaiac wood Base...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box) - 100ml/3.4oz!
Alanna E.
Mystic, CT
Great company that creates great products. I love this scent. It is a perfect fall/winter scent. Incredibly sexy and irresistible. I can apply two or three sprays on to myself in the morning and the scent remains potent throughout the day without more applications!
Marla M.
New York
I love the scent of this product I wear it every single day and do not feel like the smell is overwhelming. I normally do not think that perfumes last on me throughout the day but I believe this one does. I recommend this perfume for both work and play.
Katie H.
Etobicoke, ON
Love Pomegranate Noir! It has the perfect balance between sweet and bitter.The sharper notes really balance our the sweeter notes making it an easy to wear perfume.It is a versatile scent that can get you through anything.The longevity is amazing,it lasts all day without the need to reapply.Will definitely repurchase it
Nick W.
Toronto
Has been my go-to cologne for almost 15 years now, it works in summer and in winter too as it combines nicely with other fragrances from Jo Malone. Use with the body creme for extra scent layering.

Looking for your answer?