BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerJo Malone
Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (03 oz / 9ml) - Mini /

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (0.3 oz / 9ml) - Mini /

by Jo Malone

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume for Women and Men (Unisex) - (0.3 oz) Deluxe Travel Size ** Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne is peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile. Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower. Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede. Luxurious and seductive.

Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne - (MINI / TRAVEL SPRAY); Size - (0.3 fl. oz.) / 9 ml.; Condition - Brand New / UNBOXED -- Comes in a Drawstring Organza Gift Bag; Type - Miniature Perfume / Deluxe Travel Size; Fragrance Notes - Red Apple, Jasmine, Rose, Gillyflower and Blush Suede

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (0.3 oz / 9ml) - Mini /!
Margaret  Q.
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (0.3 oz / 9ml) - Mini / uploaded by Margaret  Q.
This is a great summer scent for anyone who has a sweet floral preference. It smells less like peony and more like sugar in my opinion. I wish the suede was more pronounced because that would make this scent a bit more unique. The scent wear lasted about two hours before it kind of dwindled to nothing on my skin. Overall this wasn’t for me, I think it had a lot of potential to be a unique earthy floral scent but it missed the mark- especially with the title of what it claims to be 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lulu R.
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (0.3 oz / 9ml) - Mini / uploaded by Lulu R.
Purchased at: Sephora
My friend gave my this little Peony &Blush Suede Cologne from Jo Malone London ,and I am loving it ;this scent is beautiful,classic floral and little bit sweet ;not strong at all ,very feminine.I can’t wait to buy the big bottle 🌸#lulu #goodvibesonly #jomalone #beautytips#
Loryn T.
Kaneohe, HI
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (0.3 oz / 9ml) - Mini / uploaded by Loryn T.
I got this mini size from Sephora with one of their promo codes. I'm not a huge fan of full on FLORAL scents (usually gravitate towards fresh or citrus florals), so at first it was too strong and overbearing. After settling into my skin and drying down though, I thought it was such a pretty scent. I'm glad I have a true floral perfume in my collection now!
Stephanie F.
Milwaukee
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (0.3 oz / 9ml) - Mini / uploaded by Stephanie F.
Before purchasing this I looked at the notes & then the reviews. The notes intrigued me. After looking at reviews I was reluctant to purchase because most of them mentioned an "old lady" or "mature" scent. Sooooo glad I didn't let that influence me! This literally smells amazing! I have a smaller bottle. 30ml & could not stop myself from buying a full size immediately. While wearing it I can't stop smelling myself. I think the thing I love about this fragrance the most is how similarly it smells to Victorias Secrets Strawberries & Champagne which is a favorite! It smells similar but not identical. When I wear this I layer it with Strawberries & Champagne. I can see this being my signature scent because I love it so much!
Meg C.
Atlanta, GA
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (0.3 oz / 9ml) - Mini / uploaded by Meg C.
At first, I thought this scent was more “mature”. But the longer it sat on my skin, it had a very nice floral scent. It’s definitely 100% floral. It has strong notes of jasmine to me. A nice, sweet everyday fragrance for the person looking for a strong floral. I did receive this complimentary from Influenster.
Jamie G.
Marietta, GA
This is my signature perfume! I love it! I love the light sweet but not too sweet smell and the girliness of the fragrance. JM perfumes last a decent amount on the skin but I wish it was longer. The prices are high, I always wait for the Sephora sales. Great scent, I will repurchase!
Megan S.
Dublin, OH
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne Spray Perfume - (0.3 oz / 9ml) - Mini / uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this in my Macy’s beauty box and I definitely like this one more than the other one they gave (pear/freesia). It’s very floral at the beginning and then softens out at the end with the blush. I’m not sure that I would buy the full size, but I really like the fresh scent this gives off.
Emmie G.
This perfume smells so good! I always get compliments when I wear it. It is pricey, but worth every penny. I also love Jo Malone Poppy & Barley!
Manivone N.
Out of all of the Jomalone scents. I prefer this one. Trust me it was a hard decision and I have wanted this for a while. Now my husband picked this one out and I love it. I got three brand new bottles and so happy to add these to my collection. Thanks babe
Alexandra K.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very light and simple floral scent. It is also sweet but not too sweet. Not too strong either. I like to mix this with [product:jo-malone-by-jo-malone-english-pear-&-freesia-cologne-spray-34-oz-women].

Looking for your answer?