3 colors available

BY JO MALONE

A lavish, fragranced & moisturizing body cream Formulated with conditioning ingredients that hydrate & shield skin Infused with a refreshing citrus scent that awakens your senses Quickly dissolves into skin to deliver long-lasting comfort Body skin... see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Mckenzie F.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
This creme is so soft and luxurious. It makes me skin feel supple. The packaging is beautiful and comes with lots of free samples. The scent is subtle yet long lasting. I pair this with the orange blossom perfume and use very little of each product. I will continue to re purchase.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Brooklyn, NY
I brought this mainly for the scent. It comes in perfume/body spray and body wash. It's my favorite scent from the Jo Marlone collection. You can pick up their scents in Bloomingdales or the Jo Marlone Store. They have beautiful packaging and their samples size perfumes are the best!
Eleanor K.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
My fav body scent for the summer. So clean and fresh and lasts hours on my skin. Makes my skin soft and hydrated. I love this used with the perfume. Pricey for everyday use so I only use on special occasions.