BY JO MALONE

A floral fruity fragrance for contemporary women Sweet, fresh, delicious, feminine & inviting Top notes are green notes, black currant & petit grain Middle notes are nectarine & black locust Base notes are vetiver, peach & plum Launched in 2005 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Nectarine Blossom & Honey, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz

• What is your favorite Jo Malone perfume? Are they worth t...3 Answers
  • What's the hype of these? I been skeptical in purchasing....3 Answers
  • i need samples of this brand please someone help2 Answers
Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey
  • "I like perfumes that are light with a clean scent and this is it!" in 1 review
  • "I love this, it smells great mixed with Blue agave and cacao." in 1 review
Ashley G.
I love love love this perfume! It is the perfect spring or summer scent because it is lighT and refreshing without the typical floral notes everyone wears. It also doesn’t make you smell like an actual piece of fruit so they got it right! Only issue is that it is so expensive! I always sample it when walking by the stands in the mall so I have yet to purchase it, but I would jump at any chance I got if it went on sale or there was a promo. If you have the chance, do yourself a favor and try it out. If I had the product I would be able to provide more clarity whether it lasts all day or not
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
This is my absolute FAVORITE scent for spring & summer! It’s so clean, fresh & fruity!
When it’s first sprayed I pick up more of the nectarine blossom, then the honey is more noticeable & once it’s completely dried down, it’s a gorgeous combination of both. I adore “clean” fragrances that are sexy at the same time, this is one of those scents. It is a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it! Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This is my favorite Jo Malone perfume! I bought this love at Nordstrom and I keep it in her beautiful box because Jo Malone packaging is beautiful! This perfume definitely has a strong citrus smell but it’s beautiful and I don’t usually do citrus but this is amazing! It reminds me of a classy drink at a classy party! Also, the scent lasts all day long on me which I love! I wear it to work..out...date night! I love it!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This was my first Jo Malone fragrance which I got as a gift. The bottle retails for $138, so yes it’s pretty expensive. However, I’ve had this for two months and use it every day so you can see how long it has lasted me. It is very light and fresh and doesn’t overpower me. It smells better as the day goes on.
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
This is SO good. The staying power is amazing. It is the perfect scent for spring and summer. My mother loves this as well. The scent is fruity and a hint of sweet from the honey. It is a pricy cologne but if you like the scent splurge for the big bottle. Go big or go home. You do not need a lot. It is a strong fragrance and will last a long time. I always get compliments when I wear this scent.
Yvette C.
Las Vegas, NV
By far one of my favorite scents from Jo Malone. I have had the privilege to try many of their scent and this one is by far on my top 3. All of my favorite perfumes are from this specific brand and they ever disappoint. I always get complemented when I wear this scent and it last all day and night. It leaves a fresh lingering scent always. I hope to buy another bottle when I run out. I love mixing this scent with the Mimosa and Cardamon its definitely worth the investment
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I came across this in a magazine and swiped it on just to try. I received no less than 5 compliments and questions that day on what I was wearing. I would get whiffs of the sweet honey floral blossom smell as I moved or in the wind and It was an instance treat. The smell is sweet but in a mature way that smells natural - not cloying.
MaryGrace W.
Arlington, VA
My friend told me about this perfume and I’m so glad she did. This is the PERFECT scent for any time of the year. It’s subtle, sweet, natural, and classy. I love this stuff!
Gina L.
This is my first Jo Malone scent and I love how luxurious this smells! Perfumes normally give me a headache because they’re just so overpowering but I love how subtle this scent is! Can’t wait to try some of the other scents!
Elinor A.
Mountain Brk, AL
This is my favorite perfume of all time. It is not an overwhelming scent and I have gotten so many compliments. It lasts throughout the day and a little bit goes a long way. There is not one thing I would change about it.
Paula A.
Magherafelt, Londonderry
Wonder how is the stay on the Skin... Is it last long?
Kelly K.
Rocky River, OH
Has anyone ever seen this on sale? Is it worth the price?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this a sweet smelling perfume? I don't like overly floral or musky type fragrances, I'm more into sweet, fruity, citrusy type scents with a hint of musk
crmn m.
What is your favorite Jo Malone perfume? Are they worth the money? Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey
Whitney A.