Add a Photo

Katie B.
Kirkland, WA
June 2, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Originally Without Box
All of the Jo Malone products are amazing, but the Nectarine Blossom and Honey is such a great spring/summer scent. The smell has the fresh sweet smell without being overpowering, and I would say it lasts all day long. The price is definitely higher, but the quality of the product makes it worthwhile. I personally enjoy wearing a scent that most others don't, eventually I will start layering some of the Jo Malone products to create my own personal scent.
Heejae K.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
April 13, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Originally Without Box
This is one of my favorite scent of all time. I love anything peach/nectarine scented or flavored things. This is such a freshly sweet delicious smell. It's not one of those scents that give you a headache over time. I am very sensitive to smell and hate anything too strong. My only worry is that bees will follow me around. Some people say this is a summer scent but I wear it all year round.
Sui Ling K.
Sui Ling K.
Honolulu, HI
May 19, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Originally Without Box
This fruity scent is perfect for spring or summer. It has the juicy balance of tartness for that bite of freshness yet it also has a sweetness that balances out well. It's the perfect girly and feminine scent. As always, Jo Malone scents can be layered and Nectarine blossom always lends a sweetness to any combo you're wearing.
Whoopi L.
Whoopi L.
San Francisco, CA
May 27, 2016, 4:06 a.m.
Review for: Originally Without Box
This is my very first Jo Malone product and I fall in love with it! This unique light sweet fruity scent is just perfect for Spring. Jo Malone is famous in layering with different other scents. I will for sure buy another bottle to add into my collection and play around creating new scent of my own.
Deasia S.
Deasia S.
Sept. 3, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: 13955589506 And -Originally Without Box 100Ml-3. 4Oz
All Jo Malone scents are long lasting and are worth every penny. This scent was my very first purchase from John Malone and I've been hooked ever since. It you like fresh,light and fruity then this scent is for you. I get many compliments and questions about what I'm wearing daily.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
June 18, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Originally Without Box
Smells like fresh, ripe peaches and nectarines. Sweet yet light and crisp. Perfect, perfect for summer, farmers markets, hot days. Can be layered with other Jo Malone scents. Doesn't smell artificial at all, just like true sweet fruit. Doesn't last that long, about 5-6 hours.
Mary Ann G.
Mary Ann G.
Sept. 18, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: 13955589506 And -Originally Without Box 100Ml-3. 4Oz
If you don't like heavy scents but do like clean and citrusy scents, this is for you! Perfect as an everyday perfume that can be layered on for evening. It's not overpowering but lasts throughout the day. This one is definitely in my Rotation!
Hanlin M.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
Sept. 2, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: 13955589506 And -Originally Without Box 100Ml-3. 4Oz
I LOVE Jo Malone scents. Nectarine Blossom is a nice fresh, sweet(but not sickly sweet), and slight floral scent. These perfumes are pricy but they are definitely worth the splurge if you love the scent. It lasts all day and is beautiful.
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
Sept. 16, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: 13955589506 And -Originally Without Box 100Ml-3. 4Oz
This scent is very bare able, not overwhelming. You can layer it without it being too over powering. It blends very well. The scent last anywhere between 6-8 hours. I love the packaging. Looks beautiful on a nightstand or desk.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 26, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: 13955589506 And -Originally Without Box 100Ml-3. 4Oz
Did not receive this from influenster purchased myself. I love jo Malone and this scent is fresh and citrusy... it works as a deodorizing room fresher and perfume so it's a great indulgent purchase for yourself!
Paula A.
Paula A.
Magherafelt, Londonderry
Wonder how is the stay on the Skin... Is it last long?
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Rocky River, OH
Has anyone ever seen this on sale? Is it worth the price?
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this a sweet smelling perfume? I don't like overly floral or musky type fragrances, I'm more into sweet, fruity, citrusy type scents with a hint of musk
Whitney A.