BY JO MALONE

A floral fruity fragrance for contemporary women Sweet, fresh, delicious, feminine & inviting Top notes are green notes, black currant & petit grain Middle notes are nectarine & black locust Base notes are vetiver, peach & plum Launched in 2005 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Nectarine Blossom & Honey, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz

• What is your favorite Jo Malone perfume? Are they worth the money...2 Answers
  • What's the hype of these? I been skeptical in purchasing. Help &g...3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever seen this on sale? Is it worth the price?5 Answers
  • "I love this, it smells great mixed with Blue agave and cacao." in 1 review
  • "I like perfumes that are light with a clean scent and this is it!" in 1 review
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a delicate, summer time fragrance. It's so full of life and vibrant and effortlessly sweet and delicious! I highly recommend these fragrances! All of them are absolutely divine! I'm really into the black cedarwood and juniper fragrance now and it's so clean and sexy! They're all so different and unique and I always get compliments on them!!
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite fragrance ever. I got a sample of this over one of my many Sephora purchases and it might've been the best thing that came in the box. It's light, sweet, a little fruity but not overwhelming. It's basically summer in a bottle! This stuff is expensive but the scent lasts all day and you only need one spritz!
Bren A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly? It's a nice and soft fragrance, but not for me. It's soft and the aroma does not last that long. I dont think it's worth to spend over $100 for this perfume. So I pass on this one because it's not my cup of tea. Not part of my personality and my fragrance IQ .
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing fragrance with a fresh and fruity smell! It is light enough that it can be worn everyday without feeling too overwhelming. The price for a large bottle is expensive but it lasts forever! A little bit goes a long way and it is worth every penny!
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly one of my FAVORITE scents. It's such a good combo of light fruity scents. It lasts ALL DAY LONG. Yes, it is expensive but it personally think it's worth it for the quality of perfume your getting.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give 100 stars! I first smelled Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey on a customer of mine. I had to stop what I was doing and ask what she was wearing. When she told me, I had never yet heard of Jo Malone fragrances. Bless her heart, she pulled out one of the little 9ml bottles and told me to keep it! That was enough to make me a customer! Thank you, my customer! This perfume has a distinct scent. I can literally pick it up off of anyone who may be wearing it. That is how much of an impact it made on me! It is a great summer scent! It is light, yet alive. It is fruity, yet sexy. It is feminine, fresh and just so very perfect. Jo Malone fragrances are a bit expensive. They are worth it, though. The scent lasts all day long. I actually smell it just as strong on my clothing the next time I pick it up. You don't need to use a whole lot. Try Nectarine Blossom and Honey before any other Jo Malone fragrance. Just make sure you get the real deal and not a knock off! Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and HoneyJo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I so wish that I could give this 5 stars as the scent is incredibly delicious, but sadly I cannot. This is the perfect mix of sweet and fresh and it's very sophisticated but the scent does last as long as I wish it would. I usually purchase this on the Jo Malone website since they give great samples with every purchase but find myself running through a bottle every 3-4 months and at $125 a bottle I find myself having to use this sparingly. That makes me sad cause I would bathe in this if I could!! Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Spray
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is quite light and pure for springtime. The bright notes remind me of spring and summer and overall it is quite a fresh scent. For those who purchase Nectarine Blossom and Honey expecting a full-on Axe trail behind them, do not purchase this cologne. However, if you would like a light and bright scent that you should freshen up every 4-5 hours, then by all means you will not be disappointed!
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saks Fifth Avenue was kind enough to give me several Jo Malone samples to help choose the signature scent for my wedding. This one ended up being a little too fruity and sweet for my tastes--it is more of how I would want my home to smell than myself! Regardless, it was long lasting and I would love to have the scent as a candle.
Teresa C.
My favorite brand for perfume hands down ! Although it runs for $125 for a bottle of perfume & typically perfume only costs about $60 - $80 max, jo Malone does not leave me with a headache because of the overwhelming smell. Nectarine blossom & honey has to be my favorite scent in their collection. If you're looking to purchase something for the first time from jo Malone, I would highly recommend nectarine blossom & honey because of how popular this scent is.
Paula A.
Magherafelt, Londonderry
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonder how is the stay on the Skin... Is it last long?
Kelly K.
Rocky River, OH
Has anyone ever seen this on sale? Is it worth the price?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this a sweet smelling perfume? I don't like overly floral or musky type fragrances, I'm more into sweet, fruity, citrusy type scents with a hint of musk
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA
What's the hype of these? I been skeptical in purchasing. Help >.<
crmn m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite Jo Malone perfume? Are they worth the money? Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey