BY JO MALONE

A floral fruity fragrance for contemporary women Sweet, fresh, delicious, feminine & inviting Top notes are green notes, black currant & petit grain Middle notes are nectarine & black locust Base notes are vetiver, peach & plum Launched in 2005 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Nectarine Blossom & Honey, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz

• What is your favorite Jo Malone perfume? Are they worth the money...2 Answers
  • What's the hype of these? I been skeptical in purchasing. Help &g...3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever seen this on sale? Is it worth the price?5 Answers
  • "I love this, it smells great mixed with Blue agave and cacao." in 1 review
  • "I like perfumes that are light with a clean scent and this is it!" in 1 review
Katie B.
Katie B.
Kirkland, WA
All of the Jo Malone products are amazing, but the Nectarine Blossom and Honey is such a great spring/summer scent. The smell has the fresh sweet smell without being overpowering, and I would say it lasts all day long. The price is definitely higher, but the quality of the product makes it worthwhile. I personally enjoy wearing a scent that most others don't, eventually I will start layering some of the Jo Malone products to create my own personal scent.
Sui Ling K.
Sui Ling K.
Honolulu, HI
This fruity scent is perfect for spring or summer. It has the juicy balance of tartness for that bite of freshness yet it also has a sweetness that balances out well. It's the perfect girly and feminine scent. As always, Jo Malone scents can be layered and Nectarine blossom always lends a sweetness to any combo you're wearing.
Whoopi L.
Whoopi L.
San Francisco, CA
This is my very first Jo Malone product and I fall in love with it! This unique light sweet fruity scent is just perfect for Spring. Jo Malone is famous in layering with different other scents. I will for sure buy another bottle to add into my collection and play around creating new scent of my own.
Deasia S.
Deasia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All Jo Malone scents are long lasting and are worth every penny. This scent was my very first purchase from John Malone and I've been hooked ever since. It you like fresh,light and fruity then this scent is for you. I get many compliments and questions about what I'm wearing daily.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Smells like fresh, ripe peaches and nectarines. Sweet yet light and crisp. Perfect, perfect for summer, farmers markets, hot days. Can be layered with other Jo Malone scents. Doesn't smell artificial at all, just like true sweet fruit. Doesn't last that long, about 5-6 hours.
Mary Ann G.
Mary Ann G.
If you don't like heavy scents but do like clean and citrusy scents, this is for you! Perfect as an everyday perfume that can be layered on for evening. It's not overpowering but lasts throughout the day. This one is definitely in my Rotation!
Hanlin M.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
I LOVE Jo Malone scents. Nectarine Blossom is a nice fresh, sweet(but not sickly sweet), and slight floral scent. These perfumes are pricy but they are definitely worth the splurge if you love the scent. It lasts all day and is beautiful.
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is very bare able, not overwhelming. You can layer it without it being too over powering. It blends very well. The scent last anywhere between 6-8 hours. I love the packaging. Looks beautiful on a nightstand or desk.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Did not receive this from influenster purchased myself. I love jo Malone and this scent is fresh and citrusy... it works as a deodorizing room fresher and perfume so it's a great indulgent purchase for yourself!
Lorna Q.
Lorna Q.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wearing this scent for five years now and it's the perfume I wore on my wedding day. It's my signature scent and each time I wear it I fall more in love. Tastes change but classics last forever.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Magherafelt, Londonderry
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonder how is the stay on the Skin... Is it last long?
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
ROCKY RIVER, OH
Has anyone ever seen this on sale? Is it worth the price?
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this a sweet smelling perfume? I don't like overly floral or musky type fragrances, I'm more into sweet, fruity, citrusy type scents with a hint of musk
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA
What's the hype of these? I been skeptical in purchasing. Help >.<
Leslye D.
Leslye D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it strong the smell ?? And does it last a long time on you ?