BY JO MALONE

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh AquaticsKey Notes: Ambrette Seeds, Sea Salt, SageAbout: Escape the everyday along the windswept shore where white waves break and the air is fresh with sea salt and spray. Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged cliffs mingled with the woody earthiness of sage, this fragrance is lively, spirited, and totally joyful. From colognes and candles to bath and body care, each Jo Malone London product comes presented in their signature gift box and ribbon.

Buy on Sephora
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
Hands down the best scent I've ever tried it's gorgeous and feminine it's unique and elegant yet soft and wearable everyday it's a scent that can be worn during the day casually or dressed up for night time wear and will still be enough to stand out and not too subtle. It's a different type of scent not too woody or beachy but you can smell both of those qualities coming together but the sage within it gives it a quality all it's own and it's unlike any other natural beachy scent out there. This is the scent I imagine smelling like when it's the late part of summer at the Hamptons out sailing on the ocean with a striped polo button down and some nice khaki slack shorts! Classic
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
If you're trying to figure out whether or not these Jo Malone fragrances are worth the price, I'm just going to say this: you are no doubt getting what you pay for and more. Typically, the main thing I look for in fragrances is longevity, then scent. The Wood Sage & Sea Salt knocks it out of the park in terms of how long it lasts, but it also has unexpectedly lovely layers of sea salt that float in and out of the main scent, which is citrusy and subtly earthy. It's definitely not chained to a particular season, and it's a great all-year round fragrance.
Darya G.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
This is my new perfume love!!!This is such a difficult  and refined fragrance, not for everyone....I think)I fell in love with the first note.........amazing, divine, incredible....It is the smell of the sea coast, mixed with the scents of wood, flowers and citrus.Try it!!!!!!You will not be disappointed!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Such a beautiful scent. It is light and clean without smelling like laundry. The salt element reminds me of the beach without being your typical coconut based scent.  The only downside is that the fragrance wears off relatively quickly.  I usually have to reapply mid way through the day and it's a scent that stays close to you, which I prefer.  It's perfect for wearing in even more conservative work environments.  I adore so many Jo Malone fragrances, but this is one of the best in the line!
Helena L.
Helena L.
Whiting, NJ
This perfume smells absolutely amazing! I believe either a man or woman could wear. It's Long lasting and has a great smell. It stays on all day compared to other perfumes that only last a little while. I would recommend to others, only down side is that it's SO expensive a small bottle runs about $100 or more. I believe it should be cheaper but quality is great
May H.
May H.
Dublin, OH
I have five of her fragrances and I never in a million years would enjoy woody scents. Jo Malone is a game changer in the fragrance industry. If I could, I would own all of them because they are truly unique and you can create your own fragrance by mixing and matching! I didn't get the hype until I bit the bullet and bought them for myself. Freaking amazing! A bit pricey, but well worth it!
Jazzy W.
Jazzy W.
Purchased the English & Pear Freesia and the Lime Basil & Mandarin perfume and received this scent as a sample along with the body cream and all I can say is wow! The Woos Sage & Sea Salt, now, happens to be my favorite, it smells amazing, long lasting and lingers throughout  the day. Jo Malone is a bit pricey but you absolutely get what you pay for and more!
Dena R.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Simply a dreamy perfume! I love all of the scents they are longlasting and I love to mix and match ! The bottle is simple and beautiful ! I picked mine up at my local mall and there isn't any improvements I could imagine needing for this gem
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Laurel, MS
I am a very loyal Jo Malone fan. This scent is so great for winter to me. My fiancé is always complementing me when I wear this brand. Seriously, if you are near a saks or somewhere that carries Jo Malone you have to go by and check out all of the perfume. I also love Orange Blossom (Kate Middleton's fav) and Mimosa and Cardamom ❤️
Kendyl C.
Kendyl C.
Helotes
My favorite perfume EVER. Smells so clean, fresh and subtly sexy. I've made this my signature scent. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I bought mine at Nordstrom and the woman who helped me pick it tried out a lot of scents with me before landing on this one. They are oil based so they last all day!
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Nashville, TN
Is this a strong scent?
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jonesborough , TN
Where can I purchase this?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
For men or women?
Libby V.
Libby V.
damascus , OR
What are everyone's favorites scents? need ideas which one to get
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this for men or women?