Add a Photo

By JO MALONE
#102 in Fragrance for Her

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh AquaticsKey Notes: Ambrette Seeds, Sea Salt, SageAbout: Escape the everyday along the windswept shore where white waves break and the air is fresh with sea salt and spray. Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged cliffs mingled with the woody earthiness of sage, this fragrance is lively, spirited, and totally joyful. From colognes and candles to bath and body care, each Jo Malone London product comes presented in their signature gift box and ribbon.

Photos (12)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC

Hands down the best scent I've ever tried it's gorgeous and feminine it's unique and elegant yet soft and wearable everyday it's a scent that can be worn during the day casually or dressed up for night time wear and will still be enough to stand out and not too subtle. It's a different type of scent not too woody or beachy but you can smell both of those qualities coming together but the sage within it gives it a quality all it's own and it's unlike any other natural beachy scent out there. This is the scent I imagine smelling like when it's the late part of summer at the Hamptons out sailing on the ocean with a striped polo button down and some nice khaki slack shorts! Classic
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL

I am incredibly picky about my fragrances. I find it much easier to pick out men's fragrances for my boyfriend than for myself. They're always too fruity, too sweet, too powdery, too spicy. Then I'll find a scent that I love and despite one or two sprays, it's too STRONG. After wearing it for a couple of hours, I can't wait to wash it off.All that to say, this scent is perfection. Light, woodsy but very feminine. It's what I consider a personal scent -- It does wear down as the day goes on, but if someone is in your personal space it is still noticeable.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD

Such a beautiful scent. It is light and clean without smelling like laundry. The salt element reminds me of the beach without being your typical coconut based scent.  The only downside is that the fragrance wears off relatively quickly.  I usually have to reapply mid way through the day and it's a scent that stays close to you, which I prefer.  It's perfect for wearing in even more conservative work environments.  I adore so many Jo Malone fragrances, but this is one of the best in the line!
Mary J.
Mary J.

I had never heard of Jo Malone fragrances until recently. I had the opportunity to try them while traveling in Europe and wow, what a game changer. I love how subtle the scents are. I always feel perfumes can be so overpowering, but Jo Malone has really mastered balance. I love this particular scent because it's so unique. It's not too heavy and is such a wonderful everyday scent. I can't wait to try other scents as well.
May H.
May H.
Dublin, OH

I have five of her fragrances and I never in a million years would enjoy woody scents. Jo Malone is a game changer in the fragrance industry. If I could, I would own all of them because they are truly unique and you can create your own fragrance by mixing and matching! I didn't get the hype until I bit the bullet and bought them for myself. Freaking amazing! A bit pricey, but well worth it!
Charli G.
Charli G.

The name Wood Sage and Sea Salt makes you think it's going to be a smokey heavy campfire scent but you would be wrong. It is light with a whiff of wood sage in the background . It's a fresh woodsy perfume that's not too woodsy. I get migraines easily and am very picky about my perfume, this one I can enjoy and it doesn't bother me at all. I very much recommend trying it.
Helena L.
Helena L.
Whiting, NJ

This perfume smells absolutely amazing! I believe either a man or woman could wear. It's Long lasting and has a great smell. It stays on all day compared to other perfumes that only last a little while. I would recommend to others, only down side is that it's SO expensive a small bottle runs about $100 or more. I believe it should be cheaper but quality is great
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Ellisville, MS

I am a very loyal Jo Malone fan. This scent is so great for winter to me. My fiancé is always complementing me when I wear this brand. Seriously, if you are near a saks or somewhere that carries Jo Malone you have to go by and check out all of the perfume. I also love Orange Blossom (Kate Middleton's fav) and Mimosa and Cardamom ❤️
Maya S.
Maya S.

Este perfume huele absolutamente increíble! Creo que un hombre o una mujer podría usar. Es de larga duración y tiene un gran olor. Se mantiene todo el día en comparación con otros perfumes que sólo duran un poco. Se lo recomendaría a otros, sólo por lado es que es tan caro una pequeña botella corre alrededor de $ 100 o más.
Kendyl C.
Kendyl C.
Helotes

My favorite perfume EVER. Smells so clean, fresh and subtly sexy. I've made this my signature scent. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I bought mine at Nordstrom and the woman who helped me pick it tried out a lot of scents with me before landing on this one. They are oil based so they last all day!
Mia B.
Mia B.
Carlisle, Cumbria

What kind of scent is this is it a fresh or sweet or floral kind of smell?
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Nashville, TN

Is this a strong scent?
Libby V.
Libby V.
Damascus , OR

What are everyone's favorites scents? need ideas which one to get
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV

For men or women?
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX

Is this for men or women?

Join Now