BY JO MALONE #34 in Cologne

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh AquaticsKey Notes: Ambrette Seeds, Sea Salt, SageAbout: Escape the everyday along the windswept shore where white waves break and the air is fresh with sea salt and spray. Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged cliffs mingled with the woody earthiness of sage, this fragrance is lively, spirited, and totally joyful. From colognes and candles to bath and body care, each Jo Malone London product comes presented in their signature gift box and ribbon.

Buy on Sephora
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
100% would recommend this to anyone! It smells SO wonderful I could literally wear this everyday and not get bored with it. The price is a little outrageous, but I’ve just never smelled anything like this before! I wish it lasted a little longer, but I don’t mind reapplying. My husband loves this scent by the way!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing scent, but...
This is an amazing scent, however it doesn't last very long and doesn't have a very good throw. If I put my nose to my skin I can smell it. I get compliments on this scent IF I just recently put it on. I'm also a guy and find it very unisexual. This is great scent to layer with the other Jo Malone scents. I enjoy layering this is blackberry and bay.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is my all-time favorite perfume! It smells so beautiful and fresh, not to mention gets me more compliments than any other scent in my collection. The fragrance lasts a long time on my skin, so a little goes a long way.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I am a passionate Jo Malone fragrance lover. When this scent came out I rushed to Nordstrom to try it, I ended up buying it! It smells so delicious and fresh! The smaller size was $75 which is what the perfume usually runs unless you get the bigger bottle. The scent has a fruity but earthy smell, it is very inviting. Definitely a fan of this one!!
Mabishki C.
San Diego, CA
I am allergic to a lot of scents but this one is so light, it is not fruity or spicy it is just perfect!! This is my favorite fragrance!!! For others that may think it is too light you can layer it with other jo malone, it is incredible!!
Newton S.
Wanna to smell so woody and cool, and get a lot of head turn while you are walking on the street? This is my pick! The best match with earl grey with cucumber! I am ready for summer! What about you?
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
This is hands down the best perfume I’ve ever smelled. The scent is clean and can be worn for work and also going out. It is a little pricy but it smells so good that it’s definitely worth the money.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
This is my new perfume love!!!This is such a difficult  and refined fragrance, not for everyone....I think)I fell in love with the first note.........amazing, divine, incredible....It is the smell of the sea coast, mixed with the scents of wood, flowers and citrus.Try it!!!!!!You will not be disappointed!
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
If you're trying to figure out whether or not these Jo Malone fragrances are worth the price, I'm just going to say this: you are no doubt getting what you pay for and more. Typically, the main thing I look for in fragrances is longevity, then scent. The Wood Sage & Sea Salt knocks it out of the park in terms of how long it lasts, but it also has unexpectedly lovely layers of sea salt that float in and out of the main scent, which is citrusy and subtly earthy. It's definitely not chained to a particular season, and it's a great all-year round fragrance.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Such a beautiful scent. It is light and clean without smelling like laundry. The salt element reminds me of the beach without being your typical coconut based scent.  The only downside is that the fragrance wears off relatively quickly.  I usually have to reapply mid way through the day and it's a scent that stays close to you, which I prefer.  It's perfect for wearing in even more conservative work environments.  I adore so many Jo Malone fragrances, but this is one of the best in the line!
Mia B.
Carlisle, Carlisle
What kind of scent is this is it a fresh or sweet or floral kind of smell?
Debbie C.
Nashville, TN
Is this a strong scent?
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
For men or women?
Libby V.
damascus , OR
What are everyone's favorites scents? need ideas which one to get
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this for men or women?