BY JO MALONE

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh AquaticsKey Notes: Ambrette Seeds, Sea Salt, SageAbout: Escape the everyday along the windswept shore where white waves break and the air is fresh with sea salt and spray. Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged cliffs mingled with the woody earthiness of sage, this fragrance is lively, spirited, and totally joyful. From colognes and candles to bath and body care, each Jo Malone London product comes presented in their signature gift box and ribbon.

Ciara M.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my absolute FAVE. I love the scent, it is on the more cologne end of scents but I wear it everyday. I think it’s a perfect smell for a girl to wear if you prefer cologne to perfume. I can’t get enough 😍
Anita K.
Happy Valley, OR
This Jo Malone London Cologne is my Absolute Favorite!! The scent has notes of sea salt, wood, and love! It is very long lasting and is well worth the High price. You can find it at Nordstrom. I highly recommend❤️
Nancy L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t get enough of this quintessential Jo fragrance. With a current collection of 30 fragrances, I find myself reaching most often for this one. I can’t wait to add all the other products too - candle, body cream, body wash!
Haley H.
I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!! It smells so beautiful and beachy to me. I wish I had a candle, lotion, body wash, shampoo, everything to smell like this! It truly is a beautiful scent. The only downfall is it does not last very long on me at all, which for the hefty price tag, disatisfies me. Normally, if a perfume didn't last long I wouldnt rate it above 3 stars but the scent is just too good. I would still recommend this to friends.
G T.
I started with one Jo Malone and now moved on to 8 bottles.  Although this is a cologne and is not super long lasting the smell is fantastic.  I carry it with me and re apply through the day.  It's sweet and salty at the same time however it's not that sickly sweet you find in lots of the comercial fragrances on the market.  I also love the simplicity of the bottles of Joe Malone.
celia m.
North Haledon, NJ
I pretty much love anything that comes from Jo Malone; the fragrances are so distinctive and lovely and most of them are appropriate for men or women.   I have five or six of them, and I use them all the time, but this is my fave.  It's great for summer.

My only complaint is that it doesn't last really long on my skin, but I don't care; I just keep reapplying it.
Careolineah G.
Arden , NC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this fragrance. It has recently become my favorite brand. I was expecting this one to smell almost like sandlewood from the name but when I tried it...omg was I wrong. It’s subtle yet enticing. I feel fresh and beautiful when I use it and will definitely be restocking. It is rather pricing. I’ll be asking for it for my birthday as well!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I’m new to the Jo Malone line but I have found that I absolutely love the Wood Sage and Sea Salt cologne. I’ve got the body cream and the cologne and love it so much. It’s my go to for every day in the hot summer weather and lasts which is so nice. It’s fresh and yet subtle like an ocean breeze... love love love it!! I’ve purchased 2 body creams 2 large bottles and 1 purse spray and love this scent so much. I even love the hand and body wash too which is so soothing in the shower.
Emily E.
Boston, MA
This is my all-time favorite perfume! It smells so beautiful and fresh, not to mention gets me more compliments than any other scent in my collection. The fragrance lasts a long time on my skin, so a little goes a long way.
Live-life-fabulous 💋.
West Islip
Love love love this cologne!! I would say one of my favorites!! Smell fantastic very fresh and natural!! Nothing last that you expected from Jo Malone!! Excellent gift for holidays!! The price is expensive but I would recommend spend this money on a great cologne!!Jo Malone London Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne
Mia B.
Carlisle, Carlisle
What kind of scent is this is it a fresh or sweet or floral kind of smell?
Debbie C.
N Las Vegas , NV
For men or women?
Libby V.
Damascus , OR
What are everyone's favorites scents? need ideas which one to get