MakeupPerfume & CologneJo Malone
London Wild Bluebell Cologne

Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How does this smell? Jo Malone bluebell
Does this last?
Does this have a lasting scent?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Zenaida P.
Amazing! ♥️ The first time I used this fantastic perfume and I really fell in love. It has a mild romantic smell. Now it's one of my favorite.Highly recommend it.
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Kimberly H.
Got this from a pop up ad on fb . I love the way it smells. It seems to stay with you for a very long time . #JoMalonecologne thank you for the sample. This would make a great Christmas gift. Due to the price couldn't afford it all the time . Would recommend this product to anyone.
Sabrina G.
Modesto, CA
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Sabrina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Jo Malone Wild Bluebell cologne, released in 2011, is classified as a floral fragrance with notes of bellflower, lily, jasmine, and musk. It starts off as a highly concentrated bright bellflower, maybe a little warm spice in there to stick to the skin. As it dries down, the white florals and musk are the main scent story. It’s evokes a vision of walking through a meadow of wildflowers in the early hours of a spring day, despite bluebells being a wild forest floral. There’s a little woodiness in the base, but it is very faint. In fact, the fragrance is faint as a whole, and it makes sense since it is cologne concentrate. It lasts around 2-3 hours on the skin, and sillage is soft. Bluebells, in respect to bellflowers, are not a common scent to recognize, but is reminiscent of wisteria or hyacinth. Other fragrances like Wisteria Blue from NEST fragrance and Pop Bluebell from Stella McCartney may give the same feeling of this one - the two also lasting much longer than Jo Malone’s juice. I find this to be a beautiful inoffensive scent, great for the emerging spring, but won’t last for very long. And based off the price, you can find other springtime favorites with better performance.
Tammana S.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Tammana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite perfumes to wear everyday. It is very refreshing and the scent stays on all day. The scent is classy and very elegant. I have this in a travel and regular size to carry with me when I am on my commute or a flight. You can try the travel size if you are unsure but the scent and purchase a bigger size when you are ready to invest in the product. The scent is appropriate for the office and to wear on the weekend. Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne is the perfect scent for every age group.
Evelyn A.
Lynwood, CA
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Evelyn A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of my favorite Jo Malone scents. I often wear this alone but once in a while when I want to change things up I combine it with other scents and it blends beautifully
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Best cologne brand ever! I love that you can mix and match the colognes to make your ideal perfect scent. I buy the 1oz bottles as a) they are $90 for 1oz and b)I have many to mix and match with. The wild bluebell smells so light, refreshing, happy and like spring. My favorite scent to mix it with is the Wood Sage and Sea Salt. Apparently, that’s the mixture Meghan Markle wore at her wedding. The scent lasts all day and is so unique. I get compliments all the time.
Jade F.
Foster City, CA
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Jade F.
Fresh, floral, feminine and sweet. Perfect everyday fragrance. Strong enough to make it through the day but no so strong that it leaves me nauseous (which I’m pretty sensitive to). This is my go to fragrance all spring and summer.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I looooove the smell of this. It stays on my body for the whole day and it’s scent is very sophisticated. It’s flowery and only takes a spray for the subtle scent to take effect. I got it from blue mercury.
Diana W.
Brooklyn, NY
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Diana W.
I have been searching for my signature scent for YEARS. I got a very small sample of Wild Bluebell and fell in love. I went for it and bought the 30ml size. It is light, fresh, and clean without being overpowering. Sometimes floral fragrances can smell synthetic and or musty, but this is citrusy enough to be very balanced. I enjoy putting it on every day... and I am very picky with scents!
Salma O.
Dublin, CA
Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell Cologne uploaded by Salma O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of the best perfume. It’s the only line that you can layer and if it’s scents and still smell amazing! The most popular scent to layer with is the wild bluebell. I love it and love to layer is with the nectarine blossom honey. It’s a unisex brand which is great! Jo Malone will never disappoint you![product:jo-malone-wild-bluebell-cologne-1-fl-oz-/-30ml]