Jo Malone London Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment uploaded by Esther M.

BY JO MALONE

Jo Malone LondonVitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment, 3. 4 oz. DetailsRich and sumptuous to the touch, Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment conditions the skin while providing formidable environmental protection. A hint of pomelo and cassis leave skin deliciously scented. see more...

Karen M.
Beverly, MA
I'm in love with this product!!!!! My sisters and I tend to do serious shopping when we are together. This visit was no different. We went to Nordstrom's and visited the Jo Malone counter. Our sales associate , Kathy was just the best. We all went home with a huge bag of product and this along with the Body Treatment scrub are my absolute favorites. I put this hand cream on once a day. Once!!!! My hands stay silky soft all day long. A tiny little bit is all you need. Can't recommend it enough!!!!!
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
Really great moisturizer. I really enjoy the way this applies on my skin and my skin just drinks it all up. It's really nice. I think there's a hint of lemon scent which is nice. A little pricey but definitely worth it.
Rebecca L.
Stevenage , Hertfordshire
This hand cream smells absolutely incredible! The packaging is so elegant and the size of the product is good. It's pricey for a handcream but but I would definitely re-purchase! It has strengthened my nails amazingly!