Jo Malone London Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment uploaded by Esther M.

Jo Malone London Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment

Jo Malone LondonVitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment, 3. 4 oz. DetailsRich and sumptuous to the touch, Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment conditions the skin while providing formidable environmental protection. A hint of pomelo and cassis leave skin deliciously scented. see more...

Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This is one of my favorite hand creams ever made. I think this was designed for very dry skin. It is super emollient, it has a feel that I cannot quite describe-- but it truly is wonderful. One little dab and my hands feel great for the entire day. It's expensive but in terms of hand creams it is the best and well worth it in my opinion.
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
I'm in love with this product!!!!! My sisters and I tend to do serious shopping when we are together. This visit was no different. We went to Nordstrom's and visited the Jo Malone counter. Our sales associate , Kathy was just the best. We all went home with a huge bag of product and this along with the Body Treatment scrub are my absolute favorites. I put this hand cream on once a day. Once!!!! My hands stay silky soft all day long. A tiny little bit is all you need. Can't recommend it enough!!!!!
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Really great moisturizer. I really enjoy the way this applies on my skin and my skin just drinks it all up. It's really nice. I think there's a hint of lemon scent which is nice. A little pricey but definitely worth it.
Rebecca L.
Knebworth, Hertfordshire
This hand cream smells absolutely incredible! The packaging is so elegant and the size of the product is good. It's pricey for a handcream but but I would definitely re-purchase! It has strengthened my nails amazingly!