Jo Malone London Velvet Rose & Oud Dry Body Oil

by Jo Malone

Jo Malone LondonVelvet Rose Oud Dry Body Oil, 100 mLDetailsIndulge in the textural and decadent scent of Velvet Rose Oud with our moisturizing dry body oil. 100 mL/ 3. 4 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Velvet Rose & Oud Dry Body Oil!
2 years ago
I hope she is a great mom and she dad said she was going to come over today and then come home and she get back home to me go and go get to the shower and I’ll come back pick you up I want you and then you can come go home to to we have a nice great good morning I just am out
22 days ago
Jo Malone London Velvet Rose & Oud Dry Body Oil uploaded by Barbara W.
I love this one to moisturizer my skin. I’m going always after an oil than a cream or gel. This essence is the first step after my perfume and is amazing, I got a lot of compliments because of it. Lavish, what can I ask from it? I love it!
a year ago
Smalls divine..absorbs quite instantly and stays all day, I love layering it with my favorite perfumes. I sometime rub a little in between my hands and apply it on my hair 💕.