Jo Malone London Tuberose Angelica Cologne Intense, 100 mL

by Jo Malone

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Does anyone else find that Jo Malone fragrances don’t seem to last all day?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Tuberose Angelica Cologne Intense, 100 mL!
Calgary, AB
I purchased this perfume mainly because it has tuberose in it. I don’t like to use it alone as it smells to flowery and simple. So I mix it with my flower bomb. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes tuberose’s smell
To me this is a very intriguing scent.  Its not overly girly, like a lot of popular florals.  In fact, there's something in this scent that reminds me strangely of dust or a pencil...but in a good way?  I know that sounds weird, but its actually a beautiful scent.  This is for someone who wants to feel elegant yet understated.
I absolutely love this fragrance! It is floral and feminine but not overpowering or overly sweet Yes, it is expensive. It smells expensive and luxurious. I purchased at Belk and was able to use a coupon which was really nice.
north chelmsford, ma
This is the only "floral" scent that I could wear non stop! It's a very light tuberose scent and used on the pulse points, you'll never have to reapply during the day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...