Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What is your favorite scent from this brand?
I Have never tried parfumés from this brand. Which one I should try first?
This smells amazing! What do you think?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne!
Sarah A.
Carrboro, NC
Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne uploaded by Sarah A.
A classic red rose fragrance. I wore this for my wedding, so I will always have fond memories of this perfume! I just wish Jo Malone fragrances were more complex, but I guess the simplicity of their fragrances is the selling point. Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne
Janett J.
I love roses scents, if the are as modern as this one every better. I recently buy this perfume, it was a little pricy for 1 oz, but the rose scent is nice, almost like a mix of rose oil buy not in an old fashion. I can recommend this to females who really like roses.
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia 100ml Cologne... Bought this for my boyfriend and he loved how it smelled. Highly recommend.
Vivian P.
Jonesboro, AR
Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne uploaded by Vivian P.
I loveeeeee Jo Malone perfume. This smells exactly like fresh cut roses. It's a little bit strong at first but after minutes fading away it's wonderful. It has lightly honeycomb smell also. And I though that it doesn't last long like the other scents that I have got but this one lasts way longer. Highlyyyyyyy recommended.
Amarette A.
Horizon City, TX
Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne uploaded by Amarette A.
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
If you loves roses and the NATURAL smell of them definitely try this! This perfume is SO STRONG and it definitely lasts all day. It is a bit pricey but considering that it is so potent and lasts long I think it’s worth it. Most perfumes on me usually wear off so I love that at the end of the day people will still compliment me on my perfume.
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
Love the scent of roses, I love this and the lotion!! The scent last all day!! I get complements every time I wear this. It is expensive but so worth the price!! The body washes are fabulous too!! You can’t go wrong with Jo Malone!! Love it!!
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
I love jo malone, they have the best smells and their smell stays for a very long time. I can smell it even after 2 days. They are a bit expensive but worth the price. I use them all the time and I will buy them again.
Deidre L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an EXPENSIVE perfume, but it is totally worth it. The smell is intoxicating and divine. Their Candles are awesome as well
Kara S.
Wadesboro, NC
His is heaven! One of my favorite scents ever. Long lasting and absolutely amazing! You just feel beautiful when you’re wearing it
Azliana J.
Hoboken, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne uploaded by Azliana J.
If you love the smell of fresh roses that is warm, smooth and natural. This is the one for you. It is perfect for spring!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelley J.
il y a 2 ans
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone tried the Jo Malone Fragrance Combining Palette?? I can’t seem to find the product on Influenster to tag it, but would like to know yalls feedback! I really love the Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne scent and the palette has a scent where it combines the Wood Sage & Sea Salt with English Pear & Freesia called The Refreshing Pair. If you have tried it before, please let me know how it is!! Thank you!