Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesJo Malone
London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround Diffuser

Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround™ Diffuser

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround™ Diffuser. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Do they make this diffuser in lavender smell ?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround™ Diffuser!
N Highlands, CA
Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround™ Diffuser uploaded by Viktoriia B.
Pomegranate Noir Diffuser is the most incredible smell of all. I was given this diffuser for my birthday.Everyone who knows me has long understood my crazy love of candles and aroma diffusers, it seemed to me that I know all the brightest and most original smells, but this one just won my heart ....and everyone who comes into our house will immediately ask a question, what smells so good here! People are a victory !!!! if you are not familiar with this brand and this diffuser, I highly recommend
Los Angeles, CA
Joe Malone is absolutely amazing. This product is also absolutely amazing. The scent does fill the room and I love that about it. It does last a long time as well. I would definitely recommend this product. I definitely am purchasing again.
New York
Such a beautiful scent. This brand really does fragrance right and it’s quite long lasting.
Sun Prairie, WI
The best scent ever AND I will never forget to blow out a candle 😅 the Jo Malone makes my apartment smell expensive
Chappaqua
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love the smell of these diffuser, the house always smell so good and last for long time I have my for over a year.
Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround™ Diffuser uploaded by Lou P.
I like this one as much as the wild bluebell one that I recently got. It makes the room smell very refreshing and luxurious! I also like the minimalist design :)
Hindley green, Wigan
Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround™ Diffuser uploaded by louise H.
Jo malone diffusers in my opinion are the BOMB!!! yes, little pricey but the throw they give is amazing.. Last ages also. The packaging is also lush and even get a little freebie to.. Most of the time. Defo recommend them.. Great for a lovely gift too. Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround™ Diffuser
33605 Bielefeld, NRW
Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround™ Diffuser is the best diffuser I came ever across. The scent is just something else and you can smell it in my entire apartment. Yes, the diffuser is pricey but it will last for at least a year. I just bought it for the 2nd time and couldn't be happier. Definitely worth the money.
Ottawa, ON
One of the best candle brands that I enjoy having in my house.It soothes and aromatic .
Such an elegant and expensive smelling fragrance! Fills the entire house and is perfect in different rooms (bathroom , living room )