Jo Malone

Jo Malone London Pomegranate...
69 Reviews
5 / 5
I absolutely love this pomegranate noir cologne from Jo Malone. The scent is very versatile and can work for both men and women. I particularly love wearing it in the winter time, and switch to wood sage and sea salt for my summer scent. It makes an awesome gift too!
5 / 5
This is a very heavy masculine scent but I honestly love it. Rich and deep and lasts literally hours, I adore this. Not for those who prefer lighter scents.
5 / 5
This is one of my favorites. It’s such a citrus and clean scent. Every-timeI wear it, I always get compliments asking what it is! This is also a perfume which does not ware off after a while. If you enjoy citrus scents this one’s for you!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Pomegranate Noir from Jo Malone is a bold and sensual fragrance that never fails to make a statement. The blend of rich pomegranate, spicy pink pepper, and warm woods creates a luxurious and alluring scent experience. It's a great choice for evenings or special events when you want to feel confident and unforgettable. The longevity is impressive, and a little goes a long way. This perfume has a mysterious and slightly mysterious aura that I like wearing during autumn seasons
5 / 5
This is a black peppery, mossy-minty perfume. It's the same dark, cold mossy-minty note found in many men's colognes, so many might consider this to lean more masculine. I don't get much pomegranate from this. I wish there was more fruity sweetness to balance out the dark note and make this more unisex.
5 / 5
One of my all time favorite Jo Malone scents. I feel like this sexy perfume can be worn day or night and all season long. The packaging is stunning
5 / 5
This scent is unisex and it’s very interesting, I can smell some smoky elements in it and it settles down smoothly. Fruity and woody overall.
5 / 5
My favorite of all the times! I so much love this one. Was gifted by husband and we often share it. Completely modern and new yorker ☺️
5 / 5
I love Jo Malone fragrances, and Pomegranate Noir is a standout for the intensity and richness of this cologne. It's beautifully complex, a lovely concoction of cloves, cedar evergreens, and rich, juicy pomegranate. It's smoky and rich, an absolutely mesmerizing fragrance. I am incredibly drawn to it; it has a very warm, comforting effect. This is one of the very few heavier Jo Malone scents, but not at all overwhelming; just very intense. Nobody should be complaining that this doesn't last through the day. This is a scent for both men and women, but as a woman I would prefer it for the fall and winter months; on a man, I think it would work year round. A very sexy, seductive, yet clean fragrance; very bracing. A little will go a long way. This cologne will definitely leave an impression; it's not the least bit shy. A very impressive fragrance.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
There’s a hand wash from Aldi that smells the exact same as this perfume so it doesn’t scream expensive to me anymore but it is nice