MakeupPerfume & CologneJo Malone
London Pomegranate Noir Cologne

Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Cologne

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Cologne. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Cologne!
Josie S.
midlothian, VA
Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Cologne uploaded by Josie S.
Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Cologne 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Spray this product is great the bottle is nice the mist is strong and the bottle is nice and holdable.very long lasting scent not over powering but you know your wearing it . Been told I smelled good. I would 10/10 recommend this product to males and females!
Victoria N.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have a few Jo Malone Fragrances This one is Favorite It smells so different sweet yet spicy I wear it on cooler days/nights Could be worn by a male and/or female
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
loooveee it soooo muchhh❤️❤️❤️ loooveee it soooo muchhh❤️❤️❤️ loooveee it soooo muchhh❤️❤️❤️ loooveee it soooo muchhh❤️❤️❤️
Gracie P.
Tucson, AZ
Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Cologne uploaded by Gracie P.
Jo Malone - Pomegranate Noir Cologne is the epitome of a luscious Fall scent which segways nicely into the upcoming holidays. This is quite literally, Christmas in a bottle, yet the scent is sensual and sexy. Juicy pomegranate, a hint of pink pepper, a wisp of exotic guaiacwood which smells of balsam. Use this scent as both a cologne and room spray. The bath oil is great on pulse points and behind the ears, like an essential oil; it’s that rich and it doesn’t go rancid. Or, mix a drop or two of the bath oil into potpourri to refresh certain spots in your home and let the Fall season begin. This is a great multi-tasking scent because it smells great on you, but in a pinch also acts as a great home fragrance. Pour yourself a glass of your favorite wine or champagne and you will fall in love again by rediscovering this classic favorite. Cheers!
Caren K.
This is one of the few Jo Malone fragrances that I have actually re-purchased. Her fragrances are usually all very lovely but the longevity is terrible. This is not the case for Pomegranate Noir. I can still smell it around 7 hours after application. This is a warm fruity spicy scent that has been in my fall/winter rotation for years.
Senada B.
Absolutely beyond best scent I ever got!!! It is fresh and citrusy just cannot get enough of it. My 1st go to every day pick
Ava D.
Atlanta, GA
What a gorgeous fragrance. I wore this to visit my mom during the holidays and she loved it so much that she purchased a bottle the next day. It's so unique. I definitely think this is a unisex fragrance that can be beautifully worn on both men and women.
Jenni S.
midland
Purchased at: Sephora
I recommend for other people to try this. It’s a nice bottle smell good. And nice product. It last long. I would definitely buy this again!
Evette C.
La Quinta, CA
Absolutely love JobMalone in general and adore Pomegranate Noir. It really smells like a night out in a beautiful place with someone you love. It is elegant, heady, yummy. I always receive compliments when I wear it.  It is also fantastic mixed with other JobMalone fragrances.   Jo Malone 13952689506 English Pear and amp
Annie L.
Been using the scent for 15 years and wouldn’t change a thing. Works well all 4 seasons and doesn’t overpower a room on any occasion, work or play. The travel size and regular size bottles are perfect for home and travel. Jo Malone is the best!

Looking for your answer?