Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Shower Oil

by Jo Malone

Jo Malone LondonPeony Blush Suede Shower OilDetailsA softening shower oil in flirtatious Peony Blush Suede, the essence of charm. The luxurious oil formula transforms with water into a satiny lather that cleanses. Sunflower seed, jojoba and coconut oil envelop the skin in silky smoothness. Your body is left subtly fragranced all over with the scent of peonies in voluptuous bloom, mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede. Luxurious and seductive.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Shower Oil!
2 years ago
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Shower Oil uploaded by Kamolrat N.
I gave it 3 stars, not 5, because: 1. It’s pricey. 2. The scent doesn’t stay on your skin. Once you come out of the shower, it’s gone. 3. You need too much product for each use. The good things are: 1. It smells good. 2. The bottle is nice and to me it kind of makes me feel like I’m staying at a luxury hotel, using their best product (even though it’s not). Bottom line, I will not buy this again. It’s a good try but for $70, next time I’d rather buy Jo Malone perfume instead of shower oil. I own a few bottles of Jo Malone perfume and I know they are good.
7 months agoClayton , MO
I use this product off and on but not really in the way intended. The smell is amazing, it’s gentle and very moisturizing in the winter. It’s meant to be used as an in shower oil and though I use it this way sometimes, I feel like it’s more beneficial to me after my shower. It goes on just like an oil and doesn’t leave your body sticky or greasy.
21 days ago
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Shower Oil uploaded by Barbara W.
This one is a treasure ! I love it because it really nourishes my skin and after the heat my skin is comfortable also in icy weather , is pricey but is worth because why not? Fancy and me time , a lot of foam and little product is necessary, my skin is smooth and even tone after I used it. Love love love!