MakeupPerfume & CologneJo Malone
London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Been staring at this online for days. Is it really worth all of the hype? How is the longevity?
Where can I get a sample of it??
Is this a long lasting fragrance ?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne!
Petra S.
63584 Gründau, Hessen
This is my new favorite fragrance and I will definitely use it throughout spring and summer! Somehow it doesn’t feel like it stays a long time on compared to my Chanel chance Eau tendre but I will definitely buy it again!
Chatsiri B.
San Angelo, TX
My favorite sense from Jo Malone. It’s perfect for spring and joyful occasions. Sweet but not like dessert.
Bianca M.
This fragrance smells sooo good ! The roses , the gillyflower and the opulence of jasmine, they all make this a very luxurious and elegant fragrance, one that every girl would like and schould own. I would buy it again in a blink of an eye.
nalush S.
Its realllly amazing,iam in love in this
I would to habe to bekam it.
I looooooooooove this Produckt. My best Perfume...its like Romantice and Soo seeeeexy...i can to say ...you should to buy it....IT's amazing like soooo mich love.
I love it
Its realllly amazing,iam in love in this
I would to habe to bekam it.
I love it
Greta B.
Frankfurt
Jo Malone perfumes are one of my favorites. They are so special. This one is one of my all time favorites. It smells so lovely and feels so luxurious to wear. I also get so many compliments when I wear this.
Lucy D.
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Lucy D.
This cologne is everything. The smell is amazing and everybody asks what are you wearing?
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Dianne S.
Peony and Blush Suede has a top note of red apple, heart note of peony and base notes (what you will smell the most/longest) of suede. It is a unique, lovely fragrance but it doesn’t last. This is a cologne, not an EDP or EDT and it’s very light. I recommend layering it w shower gel and body cream to get the most out of it.
Chyenne A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Chyenne A.
I’ve been wanting to try Jo Malone perfumes for quite a while now and I just recently had a chance to go to the store.. I am officially hooked. All of the perfumes smell amazing and even better you can layer her perfumes together to create different scents. This perfume smells amazing.
Angela H.
San Rafael, CA
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Angela H.
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Angela H.
JO Malone products makes you feel very feminine ... It makes you feel like you're in the flower fields on a nice summer day....
Arycia M.
San Francisco, CA
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Arycia M.
Such a beautiful scent. This is a perfect floral & fresh combination. I’m not one to love overly “feminine” scents, but this is a beautiful daytime scent and so easy to be layered with other Jo Malone scents!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...