Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

by Jo Malone

The essence of charm. Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile. Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower. Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede. Luxurious and seductive.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Note: Red Apple

A crisp note that captures the mouth-watering juiciness of apple, opening the fragrance with an innocent, fruity twist.

Heart Note: Peony

An exquisite floral with delicate rose and honey accents and a subtle, green freshness. Fills the fragrance with the scent of peonies, just as they unfold.

Base Note: Suede

A supple textural note, complementing the floral opulence of peony and bringing enticing sensuality to the fragrance.

How long does the perfume last?
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne how does this smell? Is it long lasting?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne!
How would you rate this product?
New castle
Peony & Blush Suede is new to me this year. I smelled it on my cousin at an art show one evening and I had to find out what it was. It smelled retro to me, old fashioned and “perfumey”, strong but alluring, and a bit mysterious, vampy. That’s how it struck me at the time anyway. To me, perfumes smell different at night then they do in the daytime. Anyway, I bought a small bottle of my own, and I’ve been enjoying it. I do get a slightly spicy apple and floral aspect. The apple isn’t candy apple, just a pleasant fruity note in the blend, but it is a bit sweet on my skin. I don’t know what “blush suede” is. This isn’t particularly leathery or suede-like to my nose, and I’m not great at scent analysis, but there is a fuzzy maybe slightly smoky or incensey quality, which only opens up after the more innocuous opening. I like the surprise of that. This isn’t an insipid fragrance. It lasts a good while, too.
Waltham, MA
My boyfriend typically never says anything about my perfumes, and I bounce around a lot from scent to scent. The only ones he has ever mentioned liking have been Florence by Tocca, Chloe, and Peony and blush suede by Jo Malone. And the Jo Malone one is the one he drools over every single time I wear it. We are in our late 20s & early 30s, so I am glad to have found a scent that isn’t for tweens nor for old ladies. I wish the scent would last longer, but maybe I need to invest in their lotion and spritz the perfume on that. I really enjoy Jo Malone in general and peony and blush suede in particular: My hubby’s reaction to it is worth the price!
Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile. Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower. Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede. Luxurious and seductive. Red apple opens the fragrance. A crisp note that captures the mouthwatering juiciness of apple, opening the fragrance with an innocent, fruity twist. Peony defines the heart. It is an exquisite floral with delicate rose and honey accents and a subtle, green freshness, filling the fragrance with the scent of peonies just as they unfold. Suede illuminates the base. It is a supple, textural note, complementing the floral opulence of peony and bringing enticing sensuality to the fragrance.
Queens
Soft feminine and delicate. Peony lovers rejoice! Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne is the fragrance you never thought you needed. Peony & Blush Suede cologne is your perfect wedding day scent. With notes of red apple, peony,  and jasmine, Peony & Blush Suede is light, airy and delicate but lingers hours after your first few spritzes. Hands down one of my favs from the collection. Bonus tip: Before spraying, layer a generous amount of Peony & Blush Suede body cream over desired areas and spray away.
Richmond, VA
This perfume is wonderful for the fall/winter.  It has a nice floral scent but also a musk that makes it wonderful for the colder months.  Like all Jo Malone perfumes I've tried it's strong but isn't offensively strong.  I do reapply it throughout the day but only because I love how it smells.  I also love that this scent is great for during the day at the office, but also for a great night out with friends!  Highly recommend this and all of Jo Malone's fragrances
Bogart, GA
I love Jo Malone perfume.  The scents are always unique and none of them smell the same.  They are strong smelling right when you spray on but fade to a more discreet scent as the day goes on.  This stuff lasts forever.  I have yet to finish a bottle and I have had one for over 2 years.  This is a more mature smell than some of the citrus scents that I tend to gravitate towards.  It has a feminine smell that is just pleasant and not overwhelming.
This scent is my favorite of Jo Malone London! Some of their other colognes are too strong for me or too musky. This one is a very notable exception! It is fresh and light with just enough sweetness behind it to be enjoyable but not cloying. A lot of light scents don't mix well with my chemistry in that it disappears almost immediately. This cologne does last and the smaller size is perfect to be slipped in the purse for a mid day spritz. I cannot recommend this perfume enough!
Key Largo, FL
Jo Malone fragrances are truly something special.  If you have not yet experienced one of these dual named fragrances you really need to try one of these.  I absolutely love fragrances that have peony in them.  I heard that they are really good to smell to pump extra blood to the heart.  No wonder these flowers are favorites of lovers everywhere.  This is a Holy Grail for me and the men who have had the pleasure to be near me.
La Mesa, CA
My favorite smell of them all!! This is a very floral scent with light freshness and air. This last the whole day and it’s just the right amount of strength. The only thing is for some reason whenever I wear this I get a rash which sucks because it smells so good and it’s expensive but I put it on my wrist and the back of my ear in small amounts and it’s fine. I even went to London to buy this back when it wasn’t in America yet.
I was a bit skeptical about purchasing this cologne at first because it's been so hyped up, but I have to say that I really loved it! The scent is definitely floral based, but it does have subtle hints of fruity and musky elements which I absolutely love. I usually don't spend this much on perfume because the scent tends to wear off of me after a few hours, but this one lasted allll day long! Definitely worth the money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hanahan, SC
9 months ago
Rose-Ann P. • a month ago
Jo Malone’s Peony & Blush has a light floral smell.
Toronto
a year ago
Catherine K. • 10 months ago
Sorry I’ve only just seen this 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve not tried the replica but I always will use the Jo Malone one as even replicas can’t get it exactly matched! X