BeautyFragranceJo Malone
London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What is your top Jo Malone fragrance? Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne ?
does it have a mature scent?
How can I get samples??
Start your review of Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne!
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
#Jo Malone scents are just ok to me. I haven’t found one I am in love with yet. This is a floral with an added something to it. It lasts and isn’t an overwhelming scent. I wouldn’t probably get it again.
Tianna W.
Minneapolis, MN
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Tianna W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This scent is quite floral! If floral is your jam, this scent is for you. If it’s not, you have plenty of other choices on the market. Jo Malone is quite costly, but I think this scent in particular lasts longer than some others. I would purchase again. [product:jo-malone-peony-&-blush-suede-cologne-spray-perfume-03-oz-/-9ml-mini]
Irina D.
Sparta, NJ
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Irina D.
Aww this is my favorite one. Actually i have a collection of over 50... so this is one of my favorites. Not too intense, not intimidating, not fading in 2 hours it is just bold and feminine. I would only ask the price to be more accessible for small sizes and samples please.
HEYING D.
Mountain View, CA
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by HEYING D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my most favorite perfume! I love peonies and this scent is just perfect for me. It’s floral and very fresh with a slight note of citrus. It instantly makes me feel so good and uplifts my mood. I love to spray some into my hair where it stays for a few days. It is in general quite long lasting. I love it and think it’s a perfect spring/summer perfume.
Mah F.
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Mah F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells good. Long lasting. Has nice undertones to it & a good price. Haven’t had a chance to really enjoy this scent but overall good
Tuyen T.
SAN JOSE, CA
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Tuyen T.
Purchased at: Sephora
No wonder why it's one of the best perfume from Jo malone. People is obssesed with it. I have a lot of Jo Malone and this is my second fav after Wood Sage. Very feminine and it's floral scent. Soft and not strong. Even the people doesn't like perfume also give me a lot of compliments when I wear it. Anyone know only one of negative thing is it doesn't last long
Zahra  W.
Livonia, MI
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Zahra  W.
Purchased at: Sephora
So it took me a while to understand the Jo Malone hype, I always thought they were overpriced and not worth it. Does one not remember the Macy beauty box fiasco? I really wanted to hate the brand, but of course I was dead wrong. After a successful online shopping trip at Sephora, I decided to add a sample version of this. One spray and I fell head over heels with the perfume. It smelled absolutely divine, not super feminine and sweet but more of a magical unisex cologne. The staying power was around 6 hours with subtle whiffs emanating throughout the day, one spray is enough for me, honestly. No need to go heavy handed on this cologne. Of course I ended up splurging for a full size, you can see the usage in the pic. I think I might have found my current signature scent you guys :) if you’re a tomboy on the inside like I am, buy it. You won’t regret it!
Lucy D.
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Lucy D.
This cologne is everything. The smell is amazing and everybody asks what are you wearing?
Shirley D.
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Shirley D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne I wasn’t sure that I’d like this scent when I read the description. I never tried a cologne with a suede note. Once I sprayed it on and the scent settled, I fell in love with it! It’s so different to my other perfumes. It’s so feminine and pretty, it’s a very crisp/fresh elegant, yet modern scent. I got a few deluxe size samples of other Jo Malone scents. They’re so delicious, you can layer them to create your unique individual scent. #jomalonelondon #peony&blushsuede #fragrance
Michelle B.
Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been searching for a new fall/winter fragrance and I found my winner! This lasts all day without being overpowering but still very present, it’s very classy and the ability to layer it really makes it very appealing. I will be ordering a full size today, I can’t stop smelling myself and my sample will be empty soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly A.