BY JO MALONE

Jo Malone LondonPeony Blush Suede Body Hand Wash GelDetailsPeonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile. Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gily flower. Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede. Luxurious and seductive. Jo Malone London Peony Blush Suede Body Hand Wash Gel, 250mL/8. 45 fl. oz. see more...

Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This scent reminds me of my favorite blush suede booties. Very sweet-musky smelling and feels so comfortable. This is a scent you truly have to experience in person to fully enjoy. Not as much floral as one might think.
hui c.
Rowland Heights, CA
I am in love with the smell when I first try it. I use it everyday because it make me feel relax. The price is totally worth it. It can be a great gift for friends and family. I recommend this product to all of you
Donna S.
Denver, PA
This is my FAVORITE scent! It's everything you could want. I'm not sure how to describe this amazing scent, it's soft yet lasting, especially when layered. It's floral yet not too flowery.
Charlotte J.
Annapolis
All time favorite Jo Malone scent. I use it daily and can’t get enough of it!! It’s feminine and soft and pretty and just heavenly.