BY JO MALONE

Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy Scent Type: Cool Spices Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Oud About: Experience precious oud, reframed. The mysterious, smoky character of this revered wood, central to Middle Eastern fragrance traditions, radiates with the clarity of crisp bergamot and an orange granite accord a hypnotic and alluring alchemy. From colognes and candles to bath and body care, each Jo Malone London product comes presented in their signature gift box and ribbon. see more...

Review (1)
Amy R.
I've been wearing Jo Malone for years, starting with Pomegranate Noir, moving to Vanilla & Anise - which was then discontinued :-(, since then I've been searching for the perfect fragrance and I absolutely love this. Whilst I was a fan of vanilla, I don't like sweet perfumes and this is great for me (and those also not liking something too sweet), it's woody with depth (because of the OUD) and reminds me of Arabian nights, it's also long lasting so definitely good value for money,.