Jo Malone London Oud & Bergamot Cologne Intense 1.7 oz. uploaded by Jay O.Jo Malone London Oud & Bergamot Cologne Intense 1.7 oz. uploaded by Cinmi W.

BY JO MALONE

Jo Malone London Oud & Bergamot Cologne Intense 1.7 oz-Beauty see more...

miss R.
Barnesville, GA
A very earthy , musky aroma. Smells fantastic though ! This is one every guy should try at least once.!! Intense ,but not overbearing . Smells amazing
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
I love the scent of this. This collection definitely smells way more intense than their normal collection.

This scent is a bit more earthy, but still very appealing.

My only concern is, they don’t last as long as other brands. You may have to buy a travel size perfume bottle to use throughout the day if you don’t have the habit of spraying your clothes.

Full review can be found on my March Faves blog post (link in pic)
Jay O.
Mangilao
What can I say about this .. this is a very good spring winter fragrance. It suits my soul and found out that if I later it with jo malone’s blackberry &bay, it becomes a very good signature scent for summer . Gives it the longitivtiy blackberry &bay lacks. Definitely a 9/10 for me .
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
This my husbands new favourite perfume. It is a very elegant scent want a wouldn’t wear on a working day but he does. I can smell a hint of tobacco in it as well but that’s just me according to him it is the oak. Great perfume but very expensive
Amanda G.
East Kilbride
Purchased in store as a gift, hadn't tried this fragrance myself previously but is lovely and rich smelling and so long lasting, as with all the JM products. Might need to get some for myself!