BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimJo Malone
London Orange Blossom Cologne 1 oz

Jo Malone London Orange Blossom Cologne 1 oz.

by Jo Malone

bKEY NOTES/bbr- Top note clementine flowerbr- Middle note white lilacbr- Base note orriswoodbrbrbABOUT THE FRAGRANCE/bbrA shimmering garden oasis. Clementine flower sparkles over a heart of orange blossom and water lily with warm undertones of orris and balsamic vetiver. Pure delight.brbr- Top note Clementine flower A sparkling floral accord that opens the fragrance with bitter-sweet transparency.br- Middle note White lilac A spring floral with a subtle spicy facet that enhances the shimmering blossoms.br- Base note Orriswood Elegant woody and powdery orriswood adds a sophisticated softness.ulli1 oz./liliWeb ID 451650/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Orange Blossom Cologne 1 oz.!
Lucky K.
Hollis, NY
I love love love the smell. It’s not overly flowery, sturdy bottle, spray mists well. And it’s one of the first expensive perfumes I’ve bought. I think next time I’ll try the sea salt one.
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
ANOTHER ONE of my favorite scents! Jo Malone has an elegant fragrance and look. The bottle has a classic glass bottle with clean lines and a lovely box. This scent is great on its own — I don’t even want to layer it, since it is so great on its own. I love it and the compliments never get old.
Cerjana R.
Jo Malone London Orange Blossom Cologne 1 oz. uploaded by Cerjana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like to use this perfume when I'm at the beach. This perfume brings incredible freshness.
Nidhi P.
Jo Malone London Orange Blossom Cologne 1 oz. uploaded by Nidhi P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Jo Malone London orange blossom suca nice this product everyone can us if men Nd grils both can us this one Nd I love this one 😘😘😘❤️❤️😏
Becca D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent. It’s a light citrusy scent and it’s divine. Apparently Kate Middleton is also a big fan. When I finish this bottle, I will repurchase in the largest size!
Taylor G.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love how this perfume floats between being feminine and masculine. Perfect notes between! I got this as a sample in a candle set and wear it daily. High quality scent, even for the $$!
Elizabeth H.
San Diego
My mom and I fell in love with this scent.  I wear it year round but I would say its best for spring through summer when you want to feel bright and sweet.  Such a true orange blossom scent.  I love smelling the blossoms in my backyard every spring and this is IT in a bottle.  mmmmm. Also amazing mixed with Bobbi Browns Beach scent for a true summer fragrance.
Aliza E.
I adore this perfume. It's sweet and fruity, yet fresh and not overwhelming. It fades a bit faster than I'd like, but most makeup and perfumes wear off of my skin fairly quickly. A little also goes a long way. The only true negative for me about this product is the price. It's the perfect size for travel, I love the scent, and application is easy! As long as my wallet allows it, I will 100% buy again once I've run out.
Aya A.
North Haledon, NJ
I really love this perfume because the orange scent is very present. But it is more of an orange flower than just straight up fruit scented. Compared to the orange bitters it is much lighter and smoother. This is definitely a day time scent.
Sarah T.
Watertown, MA
1,291 reviews
Such a beautiful orange blossom fragrance that lasts all day with a beautiful scent of neroli and orange.

Looking for your answer?