BY JO MALONE

A woody spicy fragrance for men Crisp, sharp, earthy & uplifting Contains notes of nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood & cedar Perfect for all occasions see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
Pasadena, MD
When first applied, this smells exactly like it's namesake - nutmeg and ginger. It's a nice, simple, gourmand scent, but not exactly my cup of tea. However the dry down brings out cedarwood and sandalwood which I absolutely love.  It's simple and pure - very characteristic of the Jo Malone brand. The biggest downside is that this scent simply doesn't last on me. Jo Malone fragrances tend to not last very long, but this one is especially short-lived. I like subtle fragrances but I'm lucky if I can still smell this one 2-3 hours after applying.  Still worth a try since it's such a unique and beautiful scent, but beware of the longevity and consider layering with other products.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Jo Malone colognes are definitely pricey but they smell so amazing that they are a splurge I'm willing to make. The scent lasts all day and I love how you can layer several of them to create new and different perfumes. I think this is a fabulous product but this scent does not work for nor.