Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersJo Malone
London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne

Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Where would I be able to see similar products?
I haven't picked up anything from the jo loves brand yet, I'm looking for a replacement for [product:jo-malone-london-nectarine-blossom-honey-cologne-34-oz]. Any recommendations?
Any dupes for this that is more affordable and/or long lasting?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne!
Product Highlights
I love this, it smells great mixed with Blue agave and cacao.in reviews
I like perfumes that are light with a clean scent and this is it!in reviews
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne uploaded by Svetlana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had a candle with this smell and I felt in love with it. The first time I smelled this cologne in a store it just took me to a happy place. It smells so amazing. This is a wonderful combination of a hint of nectarine, a hint of floral, and a creamy honey finish. I do not like anything too floraI and this is not. It’s great for summer or warm weather .This is my new favorite scent! :)
amber M.
Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne uploaded by amber M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance is pure relaxation and comfort. Unlike some of the other Jo Malones, I feel like the experience matches the cologne’s description, meaning the notes listed are what I actually smell. And it’s heavenly.
Carrie G.
Plymouth, MI
Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne uploaded by Carrie G.
Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne uploaded by Carrie G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love the nectarine blossom & honey and grapefruit colognes layered. This is the orange blossom candle, clean burn. Jo Malone
Glez W.
Palm Harbor, FL
Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne uploaded by Glez W.
Beautiful scent, perfect for everyday and summer time! would definitely look good with a white outfit with sunglasses on a sunny day! ⛅️ ☀️ 🌞
Whoopi L.
San Francisco, CA
This is my very first Jo Malone product and I fall in love with it! This unique light sweet fruity scent is just perfect for Spring. Jo Malone is famous in layering with different other scents. I will for sure buy another bottle to add into my collection and play around creating new scent of my own.
jennifer J.
Pomona, CA
I personally don't like overwhelming scent, I tend to gravitate towards scents which enhance my own. What I like about Jo Malone is their base is very organic, mostly herbal/floral. I've tried 4 different scents of Jo Malone and by far Nectarine Blossom is my favorite. Very light, crisp, refreshing, but not one dimensionally floral or fruity or herbal which would make me smell like my grandmother (no offense!) Its got this sophisticated layer to it, and because its light you don't ever feel it overwhelming you. One TIP to wearing Jo Malone well is that you get to layer them together because they are all similarly herbal/floral/fruity base. You can create your own unique blend by layering 2 or 3 (I would stick to 2) I occassionally layer Nectarine Blossom with Wild Bluebell
Victoria C.
Can't say enough great things about this scent! It is so light but really lasts! It reminds me of a romantic summer evening, but it's perfect for day and night use. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this scent even after had applying it hours before.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love all of Jo Malone’s fragrances. The best part it you can mix them when you spray them on your body. They are expensive but they last a long time and the scent lingers for a while. I want their candles next!
Samantha D.
Ojai, CA
I love this perfume! It’s been my holy grail for years now, and never gets old. I get constant compliments, which I love because it’s hard to find a perfume that still lingers after hours of wear. Must buy!
Sandy Y.
Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne uploaded by Sandy Y.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I don’t use perfume often because I am sensitive to smell but this is one that I use regularly. It is light in scent and smells fresh and fruity. Always get compliments when I spray this on myself before a night out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
il y a 10 mois
Sabrina E. il y a 4 mois
Hi! This is a great scent, but can be expensive. Some close approximations I would recommend would be Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea Nectarine Blossom, Annick Goutal Petite Cherie, or Burberry Weekend. Sort of close, but they could emulate that fuzzy juicy green scent.
Tiffany T.
Detroit, MI
il y a 2 ans
Alesia J. il y a 4 mois
I would think it would go together nicely. Jo Malone did a great job making her products and how you can mix the scents together.