BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerJo Malone
London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 34 oz

Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz.

by Jo Malone

bKEY NOTES/bbrLime mandarin basil white thymebrbrbABOUT THE FRAGRANCE/bbrReminiscent of the scent of limes carried on a Caribbean sea breeze Lime Basil & Mandarin has become a modern classic for men and women. Fresh limes and zesty mandarins are undercut by peppery basil and aromatic white thyme in this alluring signature blend.ulli3.4 oz./liliWeb ID 440790/li/ul

How's the longevity & projection on this?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz.!
Stephanie  P.
Salina, KS
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz. uploaded by Stephanie  P.
It’s not my favorite Jo Malone scent… but it’s still Jo Malone… so still decadent and luxurious. It’s a very crisp scent. Im not sure I would buy again, but do plan to eventually own ALL of her perfumes. #goalsofashopaholic
Bevia P.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz. uploaded by Bevia P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great scent, not over powering even pares well for a refreshing bedroom smell. Everyone is always wondering what I am wearing. Great every day scent
Tiffany L.
New Haven, CT
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz. uploaded by Tiffany L.
This is almost a savory edible scent. It is not my favorite of their citrus and spice scents (that would be Mimosa & Cardamom) but it is nice. I would consider this a unisex scent. This has a bit of a spicy, green midnote from the basil. I purchased this as part of a holiday bundle set.
Meredith J.
Savannah, GA
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz. uploaded by Meredith J.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Most amazing summer scent! This product is perfect for a casual day in the sun! The citrus really comes through without being to overpowering and the basil has a freshness to it. Lasts a long time without having to over do it with application! Definitely a summer staple.
Nina G.
Chesapeake, VA
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz. uploaded by Nina G.
I so love this scent!! Its very long lasting and the smell is so fresh.. 1 or 2 spray can last the whole day for me!
ARIELLE T.
Washington, DC
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz. uploaded by ARIELLE T.
Jo Malone consistently makes products that’s are 💯 not only is this scent amazing but it smells up an entire room
Yesung S.
Worcester, MA
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 3.4 oz. uploaded by Yesung S.
This is my everyday scent. It’s just so fresh and I feel like everyone who smells it on me is asking what I’m wearing. The one thing is I noticed Jo Malone in general doesn’t last very too long— Honestly probably 30 minutes before the scent is gone, so I suggest either using the same Jo Malone body lotion (lasts a bit longer) or you can spray this in your hair/on clothes OR just use an unscented lotion (I use Cetaphil) spritz some of this and you have a scented lotion.
Sonia D.
Holloman Afb, NM
Every time I wear this fragrance I get compliments! It smells so wonderful and you can smell each layer and note. I adore this perfume and get a bottle every year for Christmas!
Kelsey O.
I love any Jo Malone scent. Lime basil and mandarin smells awesome on everyone, and is my favorite scent to wear in the spring and summer. I also have it in candle form!
Gregory S.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
It’s a unique yet surprising enjoyable scent. Not too sweet & with a hit of herbal almost slightly spicy basil the two scents I never would’ve thought to pair but they work. Like a specialty mojito for your skin. While it’s not for everyone I think If it’s for yourself I see repeat buys. Though if you’re looking to buy fragrance as a gift for someone else I honestly would never buy this for someone lol. At least not anyone that’s never smelled it before.