MakeupFragranceJo Malone
London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne

Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Hello been trying to find a new fragrance what do you all recommend as I am a girl who usually uses Ralph Lauren Romance ?
I love fresh, citrus smelling fragrances, and i’m interested what does this smells like?
Which other Jo Malone scents do you like combining this with?
Start your review of Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne!
Keti K.
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne uploaded by Keti K.
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne uploaded by Keti K.
Amazing scent. I love the citrus notes in it, it's natural and light, like all other Jo Malone scents. It's also my mom's all time favourate fragrance, so I keep getting it for her as well. It's also great layered with Jo Malone Bluebel cologne. All in all, highly recommended.
Nino K.
Wilmington, DE
Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne uploaded by Nino K.
My sister gave me this wonderful perfume. She knows well that I'm mad at the citrus scent. It smelled a little heavy at first, and then I really fell in love with this fragrance. A paradise for citrus lovers. It is durable and lasts a long time. Hopefully you will enjoy my wonderful photo too. ☀️🖐️
Helen D.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Jo Malone everything. It is hard to find a scent that ids not great. I have 5 different fragrances from Molone and all of them are amazing. Lime and basil is fresh spicy scent, super nice and longlasting.
Nat N.
NY
This is my favourate scent. Unfortunately, Jo Malone is extremely expensive, I have been using their colognes for years and it became more and more pricey. However, I still buy this. Now my bottle is almost over and I have to get another. The scent is absolutely wonderful, with floral notes, so light and also so long-lasting. I adore it and can't give up on it despite the price :)
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I love this scent. I admit that it isn't for everyone!! Some of the Jo Malone scents can be loud...and some think this is one of them! But this is a clean loud!!! Would I wear this to work (as a nurse)...no. Would I wear it out and about....absolutely!!
Jessica B.
Cote, QC
Love love love. My go to scent for years now! Makes. A perfect gift, and great for combining. [product:jo-malone-london-lime-basil-&-mandarin-cologne-34-oz]
Mamta P.
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne, this is my absolute favourite scent, If you love a good fresh and zesty scent, I cannot recommend this scent enough. I have gone through at least 5 bottles over the past four years and I pretty much wear it everyday. It lasts all day and I receive many compliments on it
Nat R.
This is just another hit by Jo Malone. Is clean, crisp and elegant. I love citrusy fragrances. I own some by Guerlain too (not pricey btw 🤓, and their bottles are super luxe if you want to add a touch of glam to your vanity 😎💄💅🏻) . My daughter uses this fragrance too, is so fresh it can be used by all ages and genders too.
Hannah N.
Pennsylvania
This is one of my favorite scent. Recently I have been in love with this scent! In my opinion, this scent is fresh and citrusy. It is never too overpowering and I get great compliments on it! the packaging is super nice and it's worth the price!
David P.
Everett, MA
Like most Jo Malone fragrances, they have very interesting combinations. This is a very nice smell. It is very authentic, crips and sharp and fresh. However, their fragrances are very expensive and this one does not last or project anywhere near enough to be worth the price.