Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersJo Malone
London Lime Basil And Mandarin Body And Hand Wash

Jo Malone London Lime Basil And Mandarin Body And Hand Wash

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin Body and Hand Wash Body Wash and Shower Gel at Bluemercury.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Lime Basil And Mandarin Body And Hand Wash!
Evelyn A.
Lynwood, CA
Jo Malone London Lime Basil And Mandarin Body And Hand Wash uploaded by Evelyn A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I like the way the body was leaves my skin feeling soft and the scent is lovely. The one thing I do not like is the price I don’t see any drastic difference between this and any other body wash to justify paying this much
Jecenia H.
Vista , CA
Jo Malone London Lime Basil And Mandarin Body And Hand Wash uploaded by Jecenia H.
This luxurious body wash is such a treat! You can start off by washing with this then layering a perfume or scented body lotion & the scent will last all day that way. The body wash is light & smells like heaven, I get so many compliments on this when I wear it. A vacation in a bottle, it’s the perfect scent for spring/summer reminds me of a citrus orchard, but I also love it in the colder months as it takes me away from the cold dark days & reminds me of the upcoming summer sun. My mood is always uplifted with Lime Basil & Mandarin 🍊🌿Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Shower Gel #jomalone #bodywash #shower
Shnova S.
homestead fl
Purchased at: Macy's
This Product is so good I love how jo Malone London feel on your body after take a shower after a long day of work ....
Nicky A.
N Miami Beach, FL
Love the hand soup but wish I picked a different scent. Soap itself is lovely and cleans your hands well.
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
This product made me want to leap for joy. I never want to stop using it. I will recommend it to every single one of my friends. Please don’t miss out on your opportunity to try this product. I have never in my life seen two pretty best friends...
Patty M.
Incline Vlg, NV
This shower gel is my luxury treat. The shower smells like a high end spa. Great sudsy power. Very small amount for the price. It is an extravagant purchase so I only buy it twice a year and use when I want to feel special.
Rebecca K.
Saint Johns, FL
This is my signature scent and it is so elegant and delicate. The scent lasts on my skin all day and it suds up really well. It is expensive and definitely a splurge item but I highly recommend these.
G L.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
It will make you feel like you are at a spa just by using this product. I like keeping it in my shower for occasional mood boost.
tanya K.
Antelope, CA
This body wash is quite expensive but def worth it.. i use it occasionally and love how it lasts so long, which makes it worth the splurge
dominique A.
Crotone
Jo Malone London Lime Basil And Mandarin Body And Hand Wash uploaded by dominique A.
As always Jo Malone never disappointed and every thing that I purchased is worth the money. I love the scent and is really good to gift. It’s very gentle on the skin and I am going to buy it again.

Looking for your answer?