Jo Malone London Jo Malone Red Roses Diffuser 165 mL uploaded by Christie B.

BY JO MALONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Luxuriously scented with a voluptuous blend of seven of the world's most exquisite roses, Jo Malone London's convenient reed diffusers emanate the unfolding scent of a bouquet of freshly cut flowers, perfect for any room. In celebration of Jo Malone s passion for the elegant art of gift giving, the diffuser comes presented in a signature box tied with a ribbon. Brand: JO MALONE. Style Name: Jo Malone 'Red Roses' Scent Surround Diffuser. Style Number: 526232. see more...

Review (1)
Christie B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought this because of Casey Holmes on YouTube reviewing how good it smelled. It smells incredible! It actually smells like I have a bouquet of fresh roses in my family room. I put it on the mantle of my fireplace and I can smell it all over the house. It's recommended to put it in a larger room otherwise it may be too overpowering for a small room. Although it is very pricey, my last diffuser lasted over six months, so it is pretty good value given that fact.
Christine K.
Toronto , ON
How does this compare to the candle? Which one lasts longer?