Jo Malone London Incense & Embers Home Candle

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Incense & Embers Home Candle. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Incense & Embers Home Candle!
Talita G.
Orlando, FL
i'm that person addicted to candles, i can't see a candle i already want to light, now this one is my favorite
Jennifer H.
Lorain, OH
Love this baby smells the whole house I get allot of complaints on this and clothes stay smelling clean
Stephanie  W.
Odebolt, IA
1,427 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
He’s kind of smells so great they are so wonderful I love all of them pros they always smell good kinds they are kind of expensive but worth it I would highly recommend anyone looking for a delicious smelling candle this fall
Danielle M.
A true treat. I’ve only recently experienced the joy of a Jo Malone candle - if you’re a fan of her perfumes, just wait until you try the candles. The scent is both rich and inviting without being too “heavy.” Keeping my fingers crossed to try some of the other candles in the future.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
This candle is my favorite when the days get colder and shorter. It has a very comforting scent that reminds me of a sweet campfire. This is not the least expensive candle out there, but it’s very high quality. Perfect as a hostess gift or to keep for yourself.
Gurleen K.
Kent, WA
Amazing smell. The perfect little candle. Nice gift. Good for home. If it would have been a bigger in size, It would be nice
Kia F.
Longview, TX
This candle is fantastic. For a 3 wick soy based candle, I couldn’t be more impressed. It burns clean. The throw is noticeable throughout my home, which is a two story. I am sensitive to strong fragrances, but this candle fragrance does not bother me
Gina D.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great candle with lovely projection and burn time. Probably one of my favorites
Sally O.
Anaheim, CA
Love the smell. Bought this for our living room. Expensive but definitely worth it. We only lit this candle when we have special visitors. Planning to save up to buy the biggest one.
Jamie S.
Winter Park, FL
Jo Malone candles smell the absolute best! Super fragranced and long lasting! They are a bit pricey, but the scents make it all worth it.

Looking for your answer?