BY JO MALONE

Paige P.
This is my go-to scent. I have worn it every single day for the past 4 years and don't think I will ever change. It is so classic. It is bright enough to warm in summer, but elegant enough to be worn in winter as well. I get so many compliments on it all the time and I know it is because it is such a nice small that doesn't over power people. I am so happy I picked this to be my signature scent!
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
This one is tough for me to describe. But I'm loyal to fragrance & will only reach for 3 over the years. Oud is warm (almost ambers but not quite that), woody, earthy but very well balanced with slightly sweet so it's not "manly cologne", softer, but I think it can be unisex. The bergamot adds the slightest bit of freshness to balance it. Maybe more of a fall/winter/evening scent of you do that.
The oil is AMAZING too if you like light weight body oils.
I've been leaning toward more unisex scents last 10 yrs & my other fave is Wood Sage & Sea Salt. A much more sophisticated & light version of men's Abercrombie & Fitch:) I get compliments on all 3, more so if I layer any of them with a sweet scent like honey blossom.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Jo Malone colognes are definitely pricey but they smell so amazing that they are a splurge I'm willing to make. The scent lasts all day and I love how you can layer several of them to create new and different perfumes. This is one of my favorite ones.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
I have been a nurse for many many years and had a patient that wore this that was a 90-year-old lady -amazingly classy! I will always associate this smell with her but wished that I could could've afforded it for myself because it is a classy -elegant -truly feminine -smell.
Amelia H.
Mooresville, NC
Super elegant, classic scent. One of my absolute favourites, Judy wish it wasn't so expensive! Definitely a splurge product, but one you probably won't regret because you'll smell delicious! Could also probably be unisex!
Kaitlyn F.
Let me start by saying this is definitely a "treat yo self" type of sent! That being said it's absolutely amazing and you won't regret the splurge! I use it for special occasions and always get so excited to wear it!
Emily B.
Denver, CO
I love how this smells but I hate the price point. I wish that I could afford it or at least justify the purchase of it but I can't :(
Kaytie H.
Newton, IA
This is a really elegant sent, just super expensive! I smell it all the time in stores and it's just a classic smell for everyday wear.
Susan K.
Love the product!! So light and subtle but people tend to always complement me!! Why is it so expensive?? I want more scents!!!!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
This smells so fresh and clean. I think it has a hint of gardenia, which is the scent I really want, but they discontinued it.
Cynthia O.
Orlando, Fl
How does this smells like rich ?