Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesJo Malone
London English Pear & Freesia Scent Surround Diffuser

Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Scent Surround™ Diffuser

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Scent Surround Diffuser at Bluemercury. The essence of autumn. The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias, and mellowed

Do this diffuser last & if so can you smell them enough to be worth the price[product:jo-malone-london-english-pear-freesia-scent-surroundtm-diffuser-56-oz-165-ml]?
How long do these last at their BEST?
what is its price?
Start your review of Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Scent Surround™ Diffuser!
Sabrina L.
atlanta
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you like a smell that doesn’t hit whenever you enter get this. It’s not very strong but a lovely smell whoever comes to my place ask me for it
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Jo Malone is fragrance in cleaning my room is very good price product excellent and price
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
Great scent for the bedroom! Because this is a high end item/purchase for a diffuser I like to make them last as long as possible. Instead of using the reeds all at once, I only use one at a time. The oil gets absorbed into the reeds and disappears at a higher rate if more reeds are in the container. This is also a great gift idea for a house warming party or a hostess gift. The packaging is quite simple and won't take away attention from your decor. I love it and will definitely be repurchasing.
Allison G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The best diffuser I have ever tried. I had bought the matching candle with the diffuser as a gift and I loved the scent so much I had to buy both for myself. This scent is sweet and airy but isn’t too strong where it would give you a headache. Would definitely recommend!
Christina M.
Webster, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This lasted a very long time in our living room area! My fiancé’s mom loved the smell so much that she went online and ordered one while she was at our house! Since it last so long, it’s definitely worth the price!
Letisha M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The pear scent is fresh...with lingering sweet notes that float through the house. The price point it pretty high but I get why.
Nahid K.
Eastvale, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have this by my bedside. It’s pricey but totally worth the price. Very relaxing with a [email protected] feeling. Totally recommend
Kate E.
newjersey
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Most stunning diffuser. The scent is so fresh and it looks chic and amazing in my apartment. Such a good luxury product!
Dennika  M.
Harrisburg, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is the best fragrance hands down besides Tom Ford. I’m very particular with scents and perfumes but jo Malone NEVER DISAPPOINTS
Mindy H.
Kent, WA
I love this scent for my home. It’s fresh and not overbearing at all. It seems to last a really long time as well without having to replace as frequently. This also has a great throw which is important to me because I rather have one unify scent throughout the house without having to purchase multiple diffusers since these aren’t cheap.