BY JO MALONE

Fragrance Family: Earthy & WoodyScent Type: Warm WoodsKey Notes: Green Hazelnut, Cedarwood, Roasted OakAbout: Inspired by an enchanted walk, this cologne embodies the crunch of green hazelnut, the spice of elemi, and the earthy woodiness of vetiver cooled by emerald moss carpets. The top and heart notes rest on a warming base of roasted oak for an impression that is earthy, enticing, and enchanting. From colognes and candles to bath and body care, each Jo Malone London product comes presented in their signature gift box and ribbon. see more...

Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
I got a mini size of this and I wasn’t sure what to expect since I’ve actually never smelt Jo Malone cologne before. It smells SO good! I can see this working for men or women. It’s so earthy and woody and not sweet at all. Perfect for fall!
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
My favorite new scent. A nice blend between woodsy and spicy and can be blended with other Jo Malone fragrances to create a custom scent. (Limited edition Orange Bitters is a great complementary scent). Whether you purchase online or at a Jo Malone counter, your purchase is always nicely wrapped in a the classic Jo Malone box with ribbon...special touch!
Danielle O.
Greenbrae, CA
This perfume is incredible!! The perfect winter scent - smoky & woodsy & spicy. I’ve read reviews criticizing that it doesn’t last long but I didn’t find that to be true, especially if you put it on after you’ve moisturized - then it lasts all day! It’s a truly unique scent, and I’m just waiting until it comes back in stock to buy it from Sephora!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I really love this cologne really smells amazing really great first time trying this out really compares this to play boy cologne really good value but it is pricey to buy this I got this as a free sample I love to buy this for my man
Tania B.
Brighton, Brighton
At first I didn’t think I’d like this but once learning more about the scent at a recent Jo Malone event, it’s actually really lovely. I thought it would smell really sickly but it’s actually very crisp and fresh, yet warming at the same time. It smells incredible layered with the Wild Bluebell body lotion underneath! Love it!
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
this scent is a bit sharp and is best suited for those who prefer bolder, darker and spicier fragrances.