Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne uploaded by Newton S.Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne uploaded by Lamisse B.Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne uploaded by Darya G.

BY JO MALONE

Jo Malone LondonEarl Grey Cucumber CologneDetailsChoose Earl Grey Cucumber, a beautifully crafted scent that is inspired by the thoroughly British tradition of "High Tea"-the mid afternoon ritual that's such a sought after experience in London's most prestigious hotels, where Earl Grey tea is accompanied by petite, wafer-fine cucumber sandwiches. In this inventive and unconventional cologne, the top notes burst with bergamot-the same ingredient that gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive, fruity aroma. It's then that you discover the crunchy, cool succulence of cucumber, vanilla, and musk. Ravishingly reviving. 1. 0 oz. see more...

Erin C.
It smells like tea which is amazing. This scent reminds me of trips in England and is a scent that literally works for any occasion. It will be my go to scent for fall and I think it’s wonderful. I love also that Jo Malone fragrances do really well mixed together!
Newton S.
Wanna to smell so fresh and cool, and get a lot of head turn while you are walking on the street? This is my pick! The best match with wood sage and sea salt! I am ready for summer! What about you?
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is a unexpectedly pleasant scent. For me, this fragrance opens with sugar and cucumber, like some kind of fruity spa. It has a crisp freshness to it that lingers all day long. However, I never smell too much of the tea beyond fruitiness.
Grace T.
Absolutely love this fragrance. Was given to me as a birthday gift and it smells divine!!! A little more on the musty, earthy side, but I like that. I'm not a floral, fruity kinda person. But super pricey! Might not be able to afford it for myself.
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. Jo Malone always makes sure that their colognes scent match the names! This may be pricey but it's the perfect combination of earl grey and cucumber. It lasts a long time on my skin before wearing off(6 hours at least) and I get compliments when I wear this scent :)
yoba L.
Palisades Pk, NJ
This perfume is perfect for both men and women! It’s soft and lasts long. I only wished it wasn’t so expensive. I would definitely recommend this scent to those who want a subtle and fresh smell. The bottle holds very little product.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Jo Malone London Earl Grey and Cucumber.....I'm a fan of this brand and ready to buy  all his products)))
The smell is very interesting, fresh and elegant. Like all the flavors of this brand is unusual. Bergamot and freshness of grass are well felt. Not to say that this is my favorite flavor from Malone , but the 5 stars it deserves definitely !!!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent - I’m currently obsessed with it. It’s a clean and fresh scent and not too overpowering. I love wearing this daily!
Lamisse B.
Jeddah, Makkah Region
My sister gave this to me as a gift and I really love it! It smells light and fresh and its earthy. It starts with the fresh cucumber but then moves onto a beautiful fresh base of vanilla and musk. I love to combine it with English Pears and Freesia to give it a unique edge. Lasts all day and I definitely recommend it. I will repurchase the large bottle when it finishes.
Tish G.
Wore this scent to my wedding, so you can say it's one of my favourite scents. It's light and it smells fresh, it stays on a long time too. I have a feeling my wedding dress (that hasn't been drycleaned yet) still smells like Earl Grey and Cucumber.