MakeupPerfume & CologneJo Malone
London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne

Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne

by Jo Malone

Shop Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne!
Newton S.
BROOKLYN, NY
Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne uploaded by Newton S.
Wanna to smell so fresh and cool, and get a lot of head turn while you are walking on the street? This is my pick! The best match with wood sage and sea salt! I am ready for summer! What about you?
Gillyza B.
Inglewood, CA
Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne uploaded by Gillyza B.
It was a gift to me during my birthday and I was so thrilled about it. It is my first Jo Malone perfume and the one that gifted me this nailed the scent! Such a classy scent! I always get compliments around people. It smells best on cold wethers but I still use it even during summer. I will dedinitely repurchase this again!
Erin C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Such a classic scent and I’ve re-purchased this several times. It kinda smells like a really beautiful tea and it’s such a classic scent that can be worn at any time of the year.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne uploaded by Darya G.
Jo Malone London Earl Grey and Cucumber.....I'm a fan of this brand and ready to buy  all his products)))
The smell is very interesting, fresh and elegant. Like all the flavors of this brand is unusual. Bergamot and freshness of grass are well felt. Not to say that this is my favorite flavor from Malone , but the 5 stars it deserves definitely !!!
Cierra F.
I love the scent of bergamont which is why I love this fragrance as it's the note I smell the most when I first spray but also the note that sticks. It dries down to a slightly powdery scent and the honey comes through really nicely. faint cucumber in this, it's a gorgeous summer scent.
Erin C.
It smells like tea which is amazing. This scent reminds me of trips in England and is a scent that literally works for any occasion. It will be my go to scent for fall and I think it’s wonderful. I love also that Jo Malone fragrances do really well mixed together!
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Jo Malone London Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne uploaded by Jeong In J.
I use 2 different colognes from Jo Malone. Earl Grey & Cucumber has luxurious light and fresh scent that lasts long!!
Bianca S.
Toss up for my favorite. More playful than the nectarine blossom and honey, more young woman than accomplished businesswoman.
Madeline E.
This is a unexpectedly pleasant scent. For me, this fragrance opens with sugar and cucumber, like some kind of fruity spa. It has a crisp freshness to it that lingers all day long. However, I never smell too much of the tea beyond fruitiness.
Grace T.
Absolutely love this fragrance. Was given to me as a birthday gift and it smells divine!!! A little more on the musty, earthy side, but I like that. I'm not a floral, fruity kinda person. But super pricey! Might not be able to afford it for myself.

Looking for your answer?