BY JO MALONE

The rhythm of Latin music - sexy, edgy and persuasive. Fresh limes and zesty grapefruit dance over a heart of blue agava flower. Sea salt cuts through the primitive rawness of cacao to reveal the sensuality of vetiver, cinnamon and musk. see more...

• I usually don't like four man smells but I can get behind anythin...1 Answers
Norene C.
Blue Agava and Cacao cologne by Jo Malone is a unisex fragrance that has a sweet cocoa powder scent. It opens with a hint of citrus and spirals along the path with cinnamon, musk, and vanilla. I bought this at Nordstrom in a 1 fl oz spray. It was fairly pricey. I think it's an alluring and happy scent that is unlike any other fragrance I have ever owned. It is rather fleeting (not very good longevity) with good projection for the first few hours of wear.
Alyssa H.
I LOVE THIS SCENT! Omg it is a smokey, exotic, yummy fragrance that I just can't stop wearing. This smells like a tropical drink while your on vacation in a mysterious old mansion in South America. It screams exotic, and sexy. People have complimented on me wearing this almost every time I wear it. I swear by it!
Stephanie H.
Long Beach, CA
Smelled this and loved it. Really nice scent. I usually go for the orange blossom but this caught my eye, or rather my nose. Super nice! 4 stars because it's pricey and needs to be reapplied after a few hours.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Not only this is unique but this appeals to everyone. Hmm who can resist the smell of chocolate?!? I smell yummy enough to eat :) this is my go to perfume. Always have a sample of this in my purse.
Alexa M.
Orion, IL
This is definitely a different scent, almost slightly chocolatey.. But it is my new favorite and I'll never be without! It lasts a decent amount of time also.
Amanda B.
my FAVORITE jo malone scent! it is so unique and sweet but not OVERLY sweet. im SO disappointed that they discontinued the the scent :(
Jenna E.
Jenna everitt, Redcar
It absolutely breaks my heart saying this has been discontinued! Out of all the jo Malone fragrances this is one that just stood out against the rest I honestly can’t believe how overlooked it was and how no one talked about it as they all raged about pomegranate noir which I couldn’t stand! This was gorgeous.
Has N.
c'est une marque de parfum anglaise avec des senteurs inattendues ...Pour elle, pour lui, on peut trouver des bougies pour parfumer votre intérieur, des soins corps et bain, parfaitement emballés dans une boîte de couleur crème avec un noeud noir comme j'aime, sobre et chic
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
I usually don't like four man smells but I can get behind anything jo Malone. It's not overpowering or too sweet but you're definitely giving off tropical vibes