Jo Malone London Blackberry & Bay Shower Oil

by Jo Malone

Jo Malone LondonBlackberry Bay Shower OilDetailsA softening shower oil in juicy Blackberry Bay, inspired by childhood memories of blackberry picking. The luxurious oil formula transforms with water into a satiny lather that cleanses. Sunflower seed, jojoba and coconut oil envelop the skin in silky smoothness. Your body is left subtly fragranced with a burst of deep, tart blackberry juice, blending with the freshness of just-gathered bay. Vibrant and verdant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Blackberry & Bay Shower Oil!
2 months agoValley Park , MO
I’m live for Jo Malone. I love how the fragrance are meant to be layered and I always have people commenting on how o smell good. I mix some of this oil I in a unscented body butter and it makes it last a lot longer while giving me all that gorgeous smell.
2 years ago
Jo Malone London Blackberry & Bay Shower Oil uploaded by Kaila F.
If you use this right when you get out of the shower and then apply a moisturizer, I guarantee you will not need to put any perfume on it’s just that strong, it’s of course pricey but work it because it lasts much longer than perfumes because it’s an oil