BeautyBodyBody CareJo Malone
London Blackberry & Bay Body Creme

Jo Malone London Blackberry & Bay Body Creme

by Jo Malone

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA lush moisturizing creme. Deeply scented with delicious blackberry juice freshened with bay warmed by musk and woods.brbrbKEY NOTES/bbr- Top note blackberrybr- Middle note bay leavesbr- Base note cedarwoodbrbrbABOUT THE FRAGRANCE/bbrChildhood memories of blackberry picking--stained lips sticky palms. A burst of deep tart blackberry juice blended with the freshness of just-gathered bay and brambly woods. A vibrant and verdant fragrance.brbrTop note BlackberrybrReleasing an instant burst of juiciness natural blackcurrant buds add a fruity slightly tart accent while Bucco tree essence suggests the lively crunchy-green character of blackberry leaves.brbrMiddle note Bay LeavesbrAn accord based on the natural note galbanum it brings vegetal brightness and a wonderful green quality to the fragrance.brbrBase note CedarwoodbrIts woody dry character complements the heart with charismatic intensity.ulli5.9 oz./liliWeb ID 644800/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone London Blackberry & Bay Body Creme!
Stephanie S.
Soo luxurious and decadent. Pricey - but baby - you are soo worth it. Fall in love with yourself.
Rachel A.
This was a splurge purchase I've looked forward to for a while. I love the fragrance and from past Jo Malone body cremes I've used I expected this to be moisturizing and smoothing, which it was. However, the fragrance disappears very quickly. Of course I know spraying cologne on top of it will make it "last" longer, but even that doesn't help much. So if you want a luxury body cream that feels great going on, this is it. If you particularly like this specific fragrance, you may be disappointed.
Lauren C.
I am in the minority here. I understand that Blackberry and Bay has a cult following among many JM fans, but for me, it is so completely animalic (read: cat urine) as to be totally unwearable. The formulation itself, like other JM body products, is quite nice. You won't get any deep hydration, but it's not a ripoff either. Just, please, not in this scent.
Ashleigh S.
Washington , Tyne and Wear
Follow this by the perfume and you will smell divine 💁🏼‍♀️ long lasting scent and very unique you won’t find anything else similar either. It’s very moisturising with a non greasy feel leaves you feeling silky smooth 😇

Looking for your answer?