BY JO MALONE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Fragrance Family: Earthy & WoodyScent Type: Earthy Greens & HerbsKey Notes: Basil Grande Vert, Neroli, White MuskAbout: This fragrance captures London at its most fashionably young and fun. Flirt with oh-so floral neroli and a delicious wink of basil. Quintessentially British, always playful, this scent is fresh, fun, and full of adventure. From colognes and candles to bath and body care, each Jo Malone London product comes presented in their signature gift box and ribbon. see more...

• I was always intrigue with the Jo Malone Cologne - How st...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
I fell in love with Jo Malone when I bought this fragrance. This is definitely a unisex cologne that last all day. This is my go to fall/winter fragrance. Its pricey $70 for a small bottle but this tiny bottle will last almost all year.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I got a sample if this in the mail, and holy bologna it smells heavenly! It's a fresh and crisp scent but also not overpowering, I assume it's aimed more toward men but a love it so much I use it often.
I will admit I wasn't sure neroli and basil would go well together but I was wrong! Such a pretty scent
Emelia H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my signature scent - it’s fresh and unique! I got it as a free sample from Sephora. Typically I use the sample and never think about the product again, but when I used up the sample I could not get the scent out of my head. It’s a little pricey, but worth it!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Another gorgeous scent from Jo Malone.  This fragrance opens with a strong basil note - a really fresh, earthy, natural smell - and follows with a blooming white, airy floral.  The combination of the two are lovely.  I find this scent really soothing, like  a garden after a rain shower.
Fâtïmã M.
Coeur d.
Goooood Nice so cool i love this production cooool for every girl like me i love it love love production😘😘
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I was always intrigue with the Jo Malone Cologne - How strong is it? and does this one has a citrus scent?

back