Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne uploaded by Kate S.Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne uploaded by alina h.

BY JO MALONE

A citrus fragrance for men Fresh, zesty, sharp & uplifting Top notes are lime, mandarin orange & bergamot Middle notes are basil, caraway, lilac & iris Base notes are patchouli & vetiver Launched in 1999 Recommended for daytime & casual wear

Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Of all the Jo Malone scents I've tried, I'm sad to say I do not care for this one.  This one feels harshly masculine, and very bitter.  To me it just smells like a man.  Some people may love this, but to me its just not my style.  I think this would smell lovely on men, however!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
If I had a guy and he would wear this scent, I would fall in love with him a marry him straight away. my two favorite scents are mint and rain. this cologne has both scents. if a guy wears this scent, then he would have my heart. anyway, if you like the scent of rain and mint, then this is for you. you would smell like spring! it is very refreshing and pleasant.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
This scent is so natural and bright. It's not overly feminine and sweet, which I love, and it blends so well with any other scent I layer with it. Perfect for summer and spring!
Morgan F.
Richardson , TX
This perfume is a little too old for me. It might be okay for a mom as a gift but it's definitely unique
Susan S.
Open to the beauty the brings airy scent and fruity scent that brings flare. This is a great size to test before purchase
alina h.
Port Reading, NJ
This is my love parfume! Jo malone one love😻
I have blackberry&bay at jo malone!!!!!!-!
Christina C.
i love jo malone! i just wish the prices were more reasonable ... but they get my money about every other year on a new bottle of perfume. my favorite is peony and blush but this is a close second. i'm not too into the lime basil smell, although it keeps it smelling cleaning, but the mandarin part really plays well with the other smells. sniff it and try it!
Pamela F.
Spring City, PA
This is my signature scent. It is a little spicy, a little sweet, very clean smelling and not overly floral. I receive compliments for wearing it every single day. I also appreciate that the scent lasts throughout the day without having to reapply.
Saga L.
this is my signature scent! i love it sooo much1! ive been using it for years. Jo Malone products are so incredible!!
Rita B.
Bristol , Avon
I love the smell of fresh lime and basil but this smell so artificial and a can also smell strong alcohol. Overpriced but without any good reason. We got samples and our address was asked by the purchase. We got a thanks card by post 2 weeks later.