Jo Malone Grapefruit Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box) 30ml/1oz uploaded by Abra R.

BY JO MALONE

Abundant grapefruit groves in coastal Spain. Rosemary, peppermint and pimento add perfect piquancy to grapefruit's bright and sunny nature. Uplifting and refreshing. see more...

Jennifer M.
At first i thought it gave a subtle citrus scent but after having smelling it for a little longer it started to smell stronger and harsh. I have a sensitive nose so i cant have something thats really strong. But for people who dont mind a strong scent and like scents that are fruit like, you will enjoy. I like fruit scents but for me it was to strong to wear for a while
Sophia W.
Encinitas, CA
An everyday staple. Fresh citrus fills the room with a clean scent that's not overbearing or nauseating. The best is to get samples for traveling and stashing in your purse :)
Paula r.
I this is one of my fab from Jo Malone vey fresh,clean and light It is now one of my very favorites. It leaves me with a "just showered" scent. I love it
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
I freaking LOVE this perfume. it is a nice woody citrus scent that i wear most every day. super sexy, yet light, not overpowering.
Ella T.
I love citrus scents and this one is one of my favorites.I use this a lot in spring and summer.not too overpowering.very fresh.i always get asked what perfume I'm wearing every time I use this.
Marya G.
My friend wears this and I fracking LOVE it. I need to go get me some. It's so pretty, light and classy at the same time.