Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Jo Malone colognes are definitely pricey but they smell so amazing that they are a splurge I'm willing to make. The scent lasts all day and I love how you can layer several of them to create new and different perfumes. I like this scent but it is not my favorite.
Hollis A.
I love how this fragrance smells. It is a bit of a treat because it is a little pricey, but I always keep it on my birthday list because I love it. I don't know if they make this scent in a room spray, but I think that would be great
A T.
This is one of the best perfumes out there. The scent is fresh and light. I believe they design these to be layered but I wear this alone very often. This is expensive but very long wearing, it's one of the most true grapefruit scents I've tried. Completely worth it
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
This fragrance is the best grapefruit perfume I've ever come across. It doesn't smell artificial or overly sweet. Highly recommended if you are looking for a grapefruit or citrus scent.
Alexis L.
Hate the smell. It's heavy and smells awful. You should smell it before buying. I wouldn't buy this again.
Tonya T.
I wish I could purchase every Jo Malone product, they all smell amazing and have such a unique smell.
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
This smells beautiful! It's very expensive but worth every drop! The whole thing has an amazing smell
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Such a light, but luscious scent! Heavy scents give me a wicked headache. This clean scent does not.
Laritza  M.
The best ever ! You must have to try it to believe any of us when we say it's simply amazing
Franchine M.
I enjoy this fragrance very much. Fresh, confident and bright scent which can be worn day or night. The fragrance lasts all day and I would highly recommend this fragrance if you have been thinking about trying a Jo Malone scent.
Sarah C.