Jo Malone Grapefruit Body & Hand Wash For Women 250ml/8.5oz

by Jo Malone

A hydrating, fragranced body & hand wash Produces a rich foam that gently & thoroughly cleanses skin Infused with a uplifting citrus scent that soothes your mind & spirit Leaves skin soft, nurtured & comfortable Perfect for all skin types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jo Malone Grapefruit Body & Hand Wash For Women 250ml/8.5oz!
England
1,287 reviews
Everyone knows jo malone do the best scents going! This is a perfect soft feminine scent. It's also a little fruity! Love how soft it leaves your body. However it is quite pricey but I couldn't complain as I can see my self purchasing this again.
Kuching, Sarawak
It has a fruity and feminine smell. Perfect for girls who want to smell fruity and feminine at the same time.

Looking for your answer?